Chapter 28: Cherry Blossoms in Toronto

(KurtDestin's POV)

I stood outside our hotel with Bailey beside me. We were drinking coffee and leaning against the tall building.

"It's so weird not to be on the United States. It feels so exotic, yet the same. I guess it's all the rush going through my head, right?"

"I know exactly what you mean. After this summer, I'll have toured all around the world. It's my dream."

"Hey, I have an idea." Bailey smiled "We all need this. Get all of the graduates and have them meet us in my room."

"You got it." I smiled and we went looking for the others.

___________________________

We all sat in my room and watched Bailey as she sat at the top of the circle.

"Hi everyone, thanks for coming. I've brought you all here today for a very important decision. College."

"I'll call everyone's names;
KurtDestin Kingston,
Miranda Blake,
Cassidy Hues,
Gabriella Monét,
Riley Wells,
Lindsay Dean,
Hailey Fields,
and Piper Cullen."

"Okay. So why'd you only get the graduates?" Hailey asked.

"Because we need to talk about something very important, college. High school is over now and we need to figure out what we are going to do with our lives."

"But I didn't apply for college." Miranda said quietly.

"Me either." Gabriella followed.

"Same here." Piper and Lindsay said.

"I did." Piper smiled slightly "I didn't say anything though."

"Did anyone else?" Bailey asked and no one raised a finger "Alright then. So Piper, where'd you get in at?"

"As of September, I will be an honor student at Harvard. I am pursuing my dream of owning my own law firm."

"Oh my- Congratulations!" We all cheered.

"Although the rest of us can't apply now, we can apply for late admission in the second semester. So I'm going to ask everyone where they'd like to go. I'll start with Cassidy."

"I'm not going to college. I have Daniella and I'm dating a superstar. What would college do for me?"

"Cass, you need to consider the facts here. You might not always have Louis and your house waiting for you back in L.A. You need to be prepared either way."

"Fine. There is a school I looked at, but I'm not going to get in. I'm horrible at regimes and all that."

"We can help you, Cassidy. Where is the school?" I asked.

"It's UCLA. University of California in Los Angeles. It's close to my house which means close to Louis and Daniella. I want to become a entrepreneur, but I need a few degrees first incase something goes bad."

"Thanks for sharing. We'll make sure you get your résumé in by the end of the tour. For everyone. Next is Riley."

"Well, before I became a hit model after my reintroduction with KurtDestin in Starbucks, I wanted to become a Marine Biologist. Honestly, I didn't care what college I went to."