Chapter 32: The Kremlin in Moscow

(KurtDestin's POV)

"Guys, I have some sad news." Phoebe sighed.

"Yes?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Wes added.

"Phoebe and I thought we'd remind you that there are only 5 weeks left in the your. Allison and Brooke's sudden leave was the first of many departures which will happen soon. We have loved having you on the tour. After this destination, we have two friends leaving again after the concert."

"Who?" Gabriella asked.

"Yeah." Cassidy added.

"You will find out when we load up in the limo after KurtDestin's concert. You are all dismissed."

Bailey, Piper, and I walked off together and I asked "Are either of you leaving? I'm already eliminating people on this in pairs. Miranda and Riley can't leave because they made a deal with Lorraine Crane. Cassidy can't leave because she'd have to take 3, not 2, Gabriella would of told me, and Selena, Phoebe, and the band can't leave. All that's left is Lindsay, Hannah, Katrina, and you two."

"Well-" Piper began.

"Look, I'm not talking about this. Come on, Piper, let's go." Bailey stormed off.

'She's hiding something, I know it...'

________________________

Hello, I'm your tour guide and I'll tell you all sorts of facts about The Kremlin. Back in the Middle Ages, it served as an administrative and religious center and offered protection against military attacks. It constituted a city in itself which contains: palaces, government buildings, churches, market places, and munitions stockpiles. The Kremlin was first built of oak in 1156 A.D. Kremlin is a Russian word for citadel. The entrance is at Trinity Tower on the west side where as on the right side is the Soviet-era Palace of Congresses. The Cathedral of the Twelve Apostles and Cathedral of the Assumption are inside the Kremlin walls. The Tsar Cannon, the largest cannon ever built, and the Tsar Bell, the worlds largest bell are along with the building and monuments. The southeastern part of the Kremlin interior is a large garden, just about a small forest, carefully maintained walkways. The most famous of the Kremlin's towers is the Spasskaya (Savior), a clock tower. Founded in the 12th century by Prince Yury Dolgoruky. Now here is the best place to take pictures. So get snapping and I'll hope to see you here again at The Kremlin." The man said and walked off.

"Wait, Sir!" Phoebe yelled.

"Yes?"

"Take our picture, please?"

"Of course." He said and we all huddled together "Say Kremlin!"

The camera snapped the picture and we had a great visit at the Kremlin.

___________________________

The concert ended and unhurried to the limo. First entered Selena and Phoebe. Next Gabriella, then Miranda, and then Riley. Next was the band and Cassidy with Misty and Daniella.

'Now down too my final suspects... I hope Bailey isn't leaving, she would of told me... Right?'

Hannah and Katrina entered the limo, and then so did Bailey.

"So it was Lindsay and Piper?!" I gasped.

"Yes. They are going apartment shopping in Cambridge. Although Lindsay hasn't gotten any info back about her application, she is still moving in with Piper and will be getting a job until then." Bailey responded.

"We'll miss them." Selena sighed and we drove back to the hotel.

A/N: Hey guys! So now 4 people have left the tour! Can you believe it? The real question is, why did Brooke and Allison leave? Find out soon! Thanks!
~KurtDestin