Chapter 35: London Bridges Aren't Falling Down

(KurtDestin's POV)

"Here's the truth. Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, here it goes..."

B.T (Before the Tour)

"I was just at home with Daniella on a Tuesday when I heard a knock on my door."

I walked to the door and opened it to see a tall man in black.

"How ya' doing, Miss? The names Lincoln, Lincoln Frier."

"Oh my god..." I muttered and took off for my bedroom.

"That room I tried to get to had two very important things. A gun, and Daniella."

Before I could get to the door, I hit the floor and was grabbed by Lincoln. He strapped me up to the couch and began ranting.

"Now we can talk. Do you know who I am?"

"Or me?" Another man entered.

"Xander and Lincoln Frier. You shot my friend and tried to kill another girl."

"You remember... That's nice." Lincoln smirked.

"Let's cut to the chase. You are going to injure your little friend. I want you to fill a big bucket of steaming hot coffee and have it fall of KurtDestin during his first concert. He screwed us, now we are hurting him. And your going to assist us."

"No."

"Excuse me?" Xander said pulling out a gun.

"It was the exact same gun. The one that he held at Bailey's head, and the one he shot you with."

"Even if I wanted to, I couldn't get on set. He hates me."

"Then use her." Lincoln said sliding a photo towards me.

"The photo was of Riley. I had to blackmail her into helping me."

"What if I go public?"

"Then we'll have to do this." Lincoln slid another photo towards me.

I saw the photo and chills went through my body.

Back to the Present

"There was a gun at Daniella's head. I had no choice. I did what they wanted, but I just went public. Daniella's life and mine also are in danger."

"This isn't going to end without them in jail." Riley commanded.

"Miranda and I will pay for P.I.s. We won't let them roam free. We'll do something." I assured.

"Miranda, would you do that too?"

"Of course."

"Then our conflict is over. Thank you."

"Now let's do this, and it'll stay between us." I said boldly.

"Between us." Cassidy smiled.

___________________________

"You guys ready for this tour destination?" Phoebe asked us all.

"What is it?"

"We are going to take a selfie in front of the one and only London Bridges!"

"Let's go!" Selena encouraged and we all hurried to the limo.

Once we got there, we all took the picture and sang the only song about the site.

'London Bridges falling down,
falling down, falling down.
London Bridges falling down,
My fair lady...'

___________________________

The concert had just finished and I was talking with Phoebe.

"I was just thinking and wondered if we should put out a new t-shirt design which Miranda created."

"Sure!" I smiled.

"Hey, can I borrow him? Just for a second." Gabriella asked.

"Sure." Phoebe nodded and I walked off with Gabriella.

"What's up, Brie?"

"The investigators just gave me crucial info about Lincoln and Xander. There is another brother. They all go by The Frier Brothers. They sell drugs, kill people, and are crucial in the black market. Lincoln and Xander are basically the assistants to the other. The other is the legendary Charles Frasier. His real name is Charles Friar."

"How is he legendary?"

"He's a huge Drug Lord. He only works with Xander and Lincoln. With this, we could take him down. Until then, Cassidy and Daniella are going to be on constant watch by Misty. We are going to keep her safe."

"Sounds good." I said and we walked off.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? I thought I'd add something new to the table with Lincoln, Xander, and now Charles. What do you think? Comment below. Thanks!
~KurtDestin