Chapter 44: The Olympics (Part 1/2)

(Miranda's POV)

KurtDestin and I had just gotten to Rio and stepped into our hotel.

"So this is it, tomorrow is our big day!" I smiled "I can't believe it!"

"Wait! Oh my god!" Miranda blurted "Look at that magazine."

She pointed at a magazine and I picked it up from the receptionist's counter.

"Pop star KDes and model Miranda Blake ditch their jobs and secretly join the Olympics? Oh no..."

"Oh no is right." A voice said.

The two of us turned and saw Phoebe and Lorraine Crane standing together.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Phoebe asked.

"Because Miranda needed this to be kept a secret... I'm sorry."

"And why would you do this, Miranda? Your a model! Not a motorcycle freak!" Lorraine yelled.

"I'm sorry, Miss Crane. I knew you would say no if I asked, so I thought I'd do it behind your back. Never did I imagine that KurtDestin and I would make it nearly this far! This is my passion and if it costs me my job, I understand."

"I'll let you know what I plan to do with you. Now let's go, Phoebe." Lorraine said and the two of them walked away.

"Ouch." KurtDestin sighed.

"C'mon, let's go warm up Stingray and Jetslick." I said as we walked to the practice fields to see our bikes totally trashed.

"M-My Stingray!" KurtDestin stuttered.

"J-Jetslic-ck!" I cried.

That's when we were sure everything was about to crash and burn...

___________________________

By now, the story about KurtDestin and I had gone viral on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, everything! People made petitions to keep us hired and things, but all that could cheer us up now we're our friends who came down to support us: Gabriella, Selena, Riley, Bailey, and Harry.

"I'm so happy your hear." I smiled and kissed Harry again.

Harry and I went back and forth for almost ten minutes until Riley spoke up "Enough with the boring cheer talk, this is a serious matter!"

"Agreed. As KurtDestin's helper on his journey in fame, I know this could majorly skyrocket his career. Also, Miranda could have her modeling go through the roof: Half Model, Half Gold Olympic Medalist."

"Look, the Olympics are tomorrow for us and we should be practicing day in and day out. We have to figure out something for tomorrow." Miranda said and we began conversing about ideas on how to save our futures.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Will Miranda and KurtDestin make it through the Olympics in Part 2? Comment your answer below! Btw, welcome back to my old ways of updating! Sorry for the update spams, but I have been done with the tour chapters for a week or two and am on a writing spree! Enjoy! Thanks!
~KurtDestin