Chapter 45: The Olympics (Part 2/2)

(KurtDestin's POV)

It was the day before the competition and we were talking to a garage manager.

"You two can't ride rental bikes! I'm sorry, but if you two can't get your own bikes with their own names, your over and the United States will have to forfeit."

"Please, give us a cha-" Miranda tried to plead.

"Those are the rules, Miss Blake. I'm sorry, but it's over."

"No it's not." A familiar voice spoke.

Miranda and I turned around to see Phoebe and Lorraine standing together beside two covered bikes.

"Phoebe and I talked it out and decided that KurtDestin could use this to become worldwide famous. Tabs why he is performing after you two win gold metals for the Tag Team MX competition. And I'm going to let you do this. I wanted to fire you, I spent these past few days trying to ruin you, but you got moxie, Miranda. Don't pull another thing like this again, or you'll never model another day of your life." Lorraine threatened.

"Yes ma'am, but we have an issue." Miranda bit her lip "Someone trashed our bikes. Without new ones, we can't compete."

"We did it. We trashed your bikes so we could show you these." Phoebe smiled and ripped the sheets off the bikes with Lorraine.

One had Northside Studios advertised on it along with McDonalds, Dodge, Hot Weekly, Darden Restaurants and the other one had similar advertisements. One matched my biker outfit and the other matched Miranda's.

"Miranda, meet Black Beauty. She'll be your new bike."

"And KDes, meet Aquafire. She's your new bike. Now go out there and win us a metal!" Phoebe smiled and we began preparing.

___________________________

"NOW FOR THE UNITED STATES IN THE NEW DIVISION OF TAG TEAM MOTOCROSS WITH RIDERS MIRANDA BLAKE WHO IS A MODEL FROM THE COMPANY HOT WEEKLY AND KURTDESTIN KINGSTON WHO IS BETTER KNOWN WORLDWIDE AS THE POP STAR KDES!"

We started our biked and listened for the announcer.

"3... 2... 1... GO!"

We took off and on the first hill, we did the hart attack together. On the second hill, I did the Superman while Miranda did the Coffin. Third hill, we did a simultaneous double backflip. After that, there were two hills left. The fourth hill, we did the Surfer together. The last hill, we did a move which Miranda and I created ourselves. We released ourselves from the bikes doing a triple backflip in the air and then making a diving appearance back at the bike. We landed back on the bike safely and stopped by kicking up a lot of dust.

"We did it!" Miranda and I said hugging each other.

___________________________

"NOW TIME TO AWARD THE NEW TAG TEAM MOTOCROSS MEDALS. THE BRONZE MEDAL GOES TO THE GERMAN TEAM COMPOSED OF ERIK LANGE AND ANNA BRAUN. THE SILVER MEDAL GOES TO THE ITALIAN TEAM COMPOSED OF ANTONIO GALLO AND SARA MORETTI. FINALLY, THE GOLD MEDAL GOES TO... THE U.S. TEAM OF MIRANDA BLAKE AND KURTDESTIN KRAFT!"

We received our medals and both began crying in happiness. This was on of the most promising moments of our lives. Nothing could ruin it.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Are you happy that KurtDestin and Miranda won the Olympics? Comment below. Thanks!
~KurtDestin