Chapter 27: Georgia Aquarium at Atlanta

(KurtDestin's POV)

I sat inside the lobby of our new hotel with everyone else and Phoebe stood up beside Selena.

"Hello everyone, Phoebe here. Recently, we have been talking to Cassidy. Selena and I had a firm discussion about it and we have decided to tell you all. Cassidy will be leaving the tour after this stop and will be flying home with Daniella and Misty. Cassidy needs her family right now and Louis is alone at home while One Direction is on tour pause. Cassidy, you will be missed-"

"No!" Miranda blurted.

"Miranda, cal-" Selena began.

"No, let her speak!" Riley retaliated.

"Thanks, Riley. Cass, you can't leave us. We are your family."

"I'm sorry, Miranda. I have to. After all, I haven't seen Louis in awhile. I miss him."

"But he's cheating on you!"

Everyone gasped in shock. Glares shot at me one after the other.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"Louis is cheating on you, with Selena."

"No I'm not!" Selena yelled "My relationships are none of your business!"

"It is when your dating my best friend's boyfriend!"

"Oh my god..." I muttered.

"Is it true, Selena?" Cassidy asked.

"No! The truth is that I have been texting Louis, but it wasn't like that! We weren't flirting, we were practicing!"

"Excuse me?" Miranda asked.

"He is trying out for a new upcoming Nicholas Sparks movie. He wanted to be the lead, but he had to learn how to flirt smoothly. I promise, you can go through my phone and anything else!"

"I believe you. I'm not leaving either. I'm going to ask Louis to join us in Toronto and he will be your new opening act. As for Miranda, we are done." Cassidy said and walked away.

___________________________

I waited in the limo with the others and had my arm around Bailey.

"So, where do you think we're going?" I asked.

"Anywhere's fine as long as I'm with you." She smiled.

"Give me a break." Hailey muttered.

The limo stopped and the door opened.

"Welcome to our latest tour stop... The Georgia Aquarium!" Phoebe smiled "We almost went to the Coca Cola Factory, but our guest asked for this place."

"Guest?" Katrina asked.

"Yes. Please welcome back Malia!"

"I'm back bitches!" Malia yelled and Wes quickly hopped out of the car.

"Now let's get this day going!" Phoebe smiled and we bwent in line to the Aquarium.

The line took an hour or two, but we finally went in. After exploring and taking tons of selfies, we came across a particular sign that caught my attention.

"Guys, stay here, I'll be back in a few..." I said and ran off.

An hour or so later, I was in the aquarium water in a scuba diving suit and waved to the others. They saw me and took tons of pictures and after that, the day went great.

___________________________

I finished singing Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik and walked off stage.

I walked towards where Phoebe usually stands, but saw a much more surprising set of faces, it was One Direction.

"Guys! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We came to see our girls before they left. How's the tour going?" Liam asked.

"It's great. Phoebe is an amazing manager."

"Maybe we should hire her, ours is a little angering sometimes." Niall laughed.

That's when the girls came in.

"Niall!" Gabriella screamed.

"Harry!" Miranda smiled.

"Louis!" Cassidy smiled brightly.

"Hey, Cassidy... I have some good and bad news."

"W-What is it?"

"The good news is that I got the role in the movie. The bad news is that I can't go with you... I fly out tomorrow like you, except I'm going to Paris. I'm sorry."

"It's okay..." Cassidy sighed and walked away.

A/N: Hey guys! So what'll happen next? Will Cassidy and Miranda make up? What's going on between Louis and Cassidy? Will things get better or worse? Find out soon! Thanks!
~KurtDestin