Chapter 19: Cincinnati and a 3 Way

(Miranda's POV)

"I can't believe it was Vincent who slept with Bailey!"

"I have to call her." I said and dialed her number in my phone.

It rang a few times until a voice answered "Hello?"

"Bailey!"

"What's wrong, Miranda? Are you and Riley alright?"

"Yes, it's you that I'm calling about."

"Oh, I forgot to text you. KurtDestin and I are back together."

"Just listen, that guy you slept with at the beach party wasn't a random guy. It was Vincent."

"What?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god."

"I know, it's bad."

"It's not that. It's been four days since my period should of started. Miranda, I think I'm pregnant. With Vincent's baby."

A Day Later
(KurtDestin's POV)

I was sitting in the hotel room drawing a sketch of Lil when Piper walked in.

"Hey Piper, what's going on?"

"I need to tell you something, but you can't get mad."

"Okay. Shoot."

"I'm serious, KurtDestin. This could ruin someone's life."

I turned towards her and nodded "Tell me."

"I think Bailey is pregnant. There, I said it."

My face turned pale and my happiness disappeared. My girlfriend might be pregnant with another man's child.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. You can't say-"

"Oh, I'm saying something." I set down my drawing and opened Bailey's door. "When were you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you're pregnant!"

"Oh my god. I-"

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

"I was meaning to say something."

"Well you obviously didn't! I don't think I can do this."

"Listen, damn it!"

"What?" I asked faintly.

"I got a pregnancy test in Cleveland and before I used it, my period came. Meaning I'm not pregnant. My period was just late. I was going to tell you when we left Cincinnati."

"Oh." I blushed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I should of told you sooner, but I'm not pregnant."

"Okay." I said and left the room.

___________________________

It was a few minutes before the concert started and I was talking to Selena.

"Can you believe how far we've come? And yet we have so many more shows to come! I'm so honored to be on this tour with you, KDes." Selena smiled.

"I'm happy to be on this tour with you too."

"Okay, let's get out there. It's almost time to start." Selena said and we ran to our spots.

Selena stepped on the stage and began her announcement:

"HELLO, CINCINNATI! MY NAME IS SELENA AND IT IS SO GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT FOR KDES' CONCERT! ARE YOU GUYS READY TO ROAR? I HOPE SO, BECAUSE HERE IS KDES!"

She scurried off stage and the instruments began playing Roar by Katy Perry.

I allowed Hailey and Wes to run up with their microphones and Hailey started.

"I use to bite my tongue and hold my breath, scared to rock the boat and make a mess.
So I sat quietly, agreed politely."

Then Wes took over.

"I guess that I forgot I had a choice, I let you push me past my breaking point.
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything."

Then I took over.

"You held me down, but I got up.
Already brushing off that dust.
You hear my voice, you hear that sound.
Like thunder gonna shake the ground.
You held me down, but I got up.
Get ready 'cause I've had enough!
I see it all, I see it now.

Then we all harmonized throughout the rest of the song.

___________________________

It was after the concert and we went to one of Selena's favorite restaurants called Skyline Chili.

"So Selena, what's best on the menu here?" I asked.

"We all have to get a 3 way and a cheese coney. They are both so good! I was even on a website and it said that it was the best thing on the menu!"

The waiter brought our root beer bottles and Phoebe looked at the man in his uniform.

"Oh my god. I remember you!" Phoebe pointed and stood up.

"Me?" The man asked.

He looked about 22 with the way he held himself.

"Yes! You use to live down in San Fransisco with me! You were our 8th grade treasurer."

"Dang. How'd you remember me? I was the class freak." He frowned.

"That's right! You were Johnny Pratt, the rolling ball of fat- I'm sorry."

"That's right. So in 11th grade, I moved down here on my own, dropped out of high school, lost the wait, and never looked back."

"You have abs." Phoebe muttered. "Anyways, I'm sorry for everyone teasing you. You must of hated it there. Have you at least talked to your parents? It's been almost 7 years."

"No. I feel like I let them down when I left. Plus, I can't afford the transportation."

"I'll pay for it. You can use come with us to our next destination and then we'll send you back to San Fransisco. Okay?"

"Alright. Maybe you weren't so bad, Phoebe."

"Wait, you remembered me?" She gasped.

"Who could forget the girl who passed out singing a solo for our 7th grade talent show."

"Oh my god. I can't believe you remember that!"

"It was pretty funny. Even I laughed." He slightly grinned. "Now what can I get for you all?"

"A 3 way and a cheese coney for everyone." Phoebe sat back down.

"Alright. And thanks, Phoebe. It's nice to know that I can say that I finally had a friend that I've known since high school." He smiled and went back into the kitchen.

A/N:
Hey guys! Did you think we were going to have a repeat of a teen pregnancy like in A Rising Star? Were you on the edge of your seat? Just wait until next chapter when the gang goes to Pittsburg! Thanks! ~KurtDestin