Chapter 3: Phoebe

(KurtDestin's POV)

I woke up to my real first morning in the new house. The comfort of my waterbed felt overwhelming compared to how I was use to living. So I got up and picked up my phone. I had a text from Mr. Corsaro saying for me to go to Starbucks to go meet a good client of his who I might be interested in working with. So I hopped up and got dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt that I got in high school.

When I finished tying my converse laces, Gabriella came in and said "Hey KurtDestin, you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah. By the way, I have to meet a client of Corsaro in a minute, want to tag along?"

"Sure. Be at my car in ten."

"Okay."

Then 10 minutes later, Gabriella and I walked out to our cars and drove off to Starbucks. When we walked in, we ordered our drinks and sat down.

"So KurtDestin, does this "client" know who we are or what we look like?"

"Yeah. She knows who I am because Mr. Corsaro sent her a picture of me. She has also listened to my album."

A few seconds later, a woman walked in the building with blonde hair and when she saw Gabriella and I, she walked over to us immediately.

"Hello KurtDestin." The woman said wearing a light flowing garments that resembled the color of pure snow, "I'm Mr. Corsaro's client Phoebe, but I'm sure you probably already knew that." She said in a surprisingly British accent, "I'm here because he wanted you to have a reliable agent and/or manager so here I am! I think you have potential, you just have to want it bad enough. What do you say? Do you want me as your new manager? I have a very wide skill set and I'm one of the best in the business."

"Yeah. If Corsaro chose you, I'm all in."

"Fantastic! Now let's get down to business." She said as a waitress walked up.

"Um a French Vanilla Frappé with three pumps of raspberry and a hot Carmel Mocha."

"Right here. Thank you." Gabriella said and then the waitress walked away.

"Well, as I was saying. I was thinking of a huge plot twist."

"Spill it!" Gabriella busted out in a rushed tone.

"A world tour!"