Chapter 8: The First Concert

(KurtDestin's POV)

I had just arrived back in California and brought Piper, Hannah, and Bailey with us. Lindsay would of come but she is still recovering from her coma. After we all got out of the plane, we drove down to the stage I was performing at for my sound checks and stuff.
After we had gotten there, I walked on stage and when I saw Phoebe, she said "Its about time! Now let's get you going and we'll get this show ready for tonight."

"Yeah. I can't wait to perform my new song Rage for my fans. My first single too! I'm so excited!"

"Me too. Now let's get started." She said as I put on my head mic and started singing.

After I had finished my sound checks, Phoebe said "Great job everyone and now you can all take a lunch break, but be back in 2 hours! Bye."

I walked off stage and went up to where my friends had been sitting.

"Hey guys so where are we having lunch?"

"I don't care." Piper said crossing her arms.

"Same here." Miranda responded.

"Where is Riley at?" Gabriella asked. "She should be here!"

"Let's go eat at McDonalds, I just want some food!" I exclaimed.

"Ok." Miranda said as we got in the car and drove to the McDonalds a few blocks down.

When we got there, we ordered, took our food, and sat down. I got a large order of fries and a large sprite which Bailey and I split, Gabriella and Piper got a two cheeseburger combo, Miranda got a chicken Caesar salad with a diet coke, while Hannah got a 20 piece chicken nugget meal all to herself.

"How can you eat all of that?" Piper asked.

"I am a hungry athlete. I can eat a whole pizza too!" Hannah responded.

"And then the couple is being all... couple-like."

"Oh shut it Piper!" Bailey snapped "I haven't seen him for a while." She kissed my cheek.

"Then there is the so called healthy model!"

"Hey, I have to maintain my figure." Miranda said filling her mouth with a fork full of lettuce.

"And then there's the only normal one in the group!"

"And there is the gossip of the group!" Gabriella replied.

"Haha, very funny." Piper said sarcastically.

Then we sat there and talked for awhile and then they others dropped me off at the stage and left to go get ready.

(Cassidy's POV)

"It's time! I finally have my revenge! I can't believe this is it! After this, they will be sorry they ever crossed my path!" I said in my head as I got dressed.

"Hey honey!" Louis said as he entered our bedroom.

"Hey honey!" I said as I pulled out my dress for tonight.

"What are you getting ready for?"

"I'm just going out tonight."

"Aw, I was hoping you could stay for awhile." He said with his arms around my waist as he started kissing my neck.

"Not now Louis, where's Daniella?"

"Taking a nap in her room."

"Okay. I can't wait until she can walk!"

"Me too! Then we can teach her to swim, take her to the park, all of the fun stuff families do!"

"Yeah, now I need to get ready. Bye!" I said as I pushed Louis out of the door and shut it. "Ok Cassidy, here it goes." I said aloud as I got ready for my perfect, perfect revenge.

(KurtDestin's POV)

It was time.

"5 minutes until showtime, KDes! I can't wait!" The stage manager said walking away excited.

I walked out of my dressing room and stepped on the levitating platform under the stage, waiting for my announcer to say everything.

I wore some jeans and a t-shirt that says my Instagram username on it.

That's when I heard a familiar voice say "Hello everyone! I'm Selena Martinez and here is KDes everybody!"

The crowd went wild. You could hear screaming from every part of the Hollywood Bowl. The stage raised me up and I smiled, waving to the audience. All my friends were in the front row cheering me on.

"Hello everybody! Thanks for coming down to see me tonight. I'm going to start us off with a song known as All of Me originally by John Legend. Here it goes.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in and your kicking me out
You got my head spinning, no kidding
I can't pin you down.
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be al-" I stopped when a bunch of fans started screaming. I looked up, but it was too late. A bucket of hot coffee had poured over me, burning my skin, and the bucket hit me in the head, knocking me out cold.