Chapter 38: Juicin' Up at Boqueria Market in Barcelona

(KurtDestin's POV)

Bailey was sitting in the Dining Quarters of the plane eating a nice bowl of ravioli with two root beers.

"I'm still furious with Phoebe! How could she put he in a room with Hailey?! She knows we both hate each other. Especially after she tried to steal you from me."

"I'm not sure. She usually does these things for a reason." I said sipping my root beer.

"I'll be back, I'm going to take a shower real quick." She said and took the last piece of ravioli with her fork.

"Hey!" I laughed and sat in the same spot until 30 minutes later when I saw Bailey crying. A towel was wrapped around her head and she sat beside me.

"What's wrong?" I asked hugging her.

"My hair..." She said and ripped off the towel revealing a flow of Crimson.

"Holy-"

"BAILEY!" Misty raged and walked over to her "YOU BITCH!"

"Calm down, Misty." I asked kindly.

SMACK!

Misty had just slapped Bailey and continued "You took my hair dye!"

"No, Hailey set me up." Bailey sobbed and slapped Misty back "Now your the bitch."

SMACK!

"My hair dye bottle was just shampoo. You had hair dye... She swapped the bottles." Misty sighed "I'm sorry."

They both walked off together and took off straight for Phoebe.

___________________________

We went to the limo and began riding.

"Phoebe, can we talk now?" Bailey asked.

"Sure, and I love the new color." She complimented.

"So does Hailey."

"Says who? I think you look like a clown, but now you have red hair." Hailey smirked.

"Phoebe, she swapped out my shampoo with Misty's hair dye. We can't share a room anymore. If you won't change it, then I'm leaving the tour."

"No." I said "Phoebe, she is switching rooms. It's not a question."

"Fine. Aaron, your with Bailey. Hailey is moving back to her own room." Phoebe said and the limo stopped "Now let's juice it up!"

We all got out of the limo and started exploring the area. It was fun, and more importantly, delicious!

__________________________

Bailey called my name and I hurried into her hotel room and saw her with her long blonde hair again.

"I'm back

"I'm back." She smiled.

"I liked the red hair." I laughed. "But I like you more."

We met in a kiss and it felt like we were in a movie. It was perfect.

___________________________

I was singing Take Me to Church on stage and I saw something horrifying. I saw Xander. He was aiming a rifle right at me. Within the next few seconds, I bolted off stage and saw Gabriella in confusion.

"Call 911, Xander's in the crowd. He's probably bolting."

"Okay." She said and dialed the number "Hello. It's Gabriella. Close off the gates, Xander is here at the concert and he is probably bolting. Our lives our in danger. Thank you." She said and hung up on the call.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Did you like Bailey with or without the red hair? Comment #BlondeSquad if you didn't or comment #RedRules if you liked it. Do you wish Hailey had kept tormenting Bailey? What about the shocking end? Will the authorities catch Xander or the others? Comment below and learn more soon! Also, here's an updated room chart for you guys below:
1. KurtDestin Kraft and Gabriella
2. Cassidy, Misty, Daniella
3. Hannah and Katrina
4. Bailey and Aaron
5. Miranda and Riley
6. Selena and Phoebe
7. Malia, Wes, and Hailey
8. Ty, Candice, and Xavier
Thanks!
~KurtDestin