Chapter 20: Waldameer Park in Pittsburgh

(Miranda's POV)

Riley and I were drinking coffee at a café casually talking.

"Can you believe it, Riley? We are on a European tour! Sure we are stopping soon for graduation, but this is it."

"I know. I don't know what we did to deserve it, our lives are insane! Who would of guessed that KurtDestin and Gabriella would be on a world tour, Cassidy would have a baby with an international pop star, and that you and I are on a European modeling tour?"

"God is great!" Riley smiled.

"Most definitely." My phone buzzed. "Oh my god."

"What is it?"

"We need to get to Cassidy quickly!"

"But we can't, we have to wait until our graduation ceremony in Richmond at the end of the month."

"This is urgent, Riley. Harry just texted me."

"Well what is it?" Riley asked.

"Here it goes..."

(KurtDestin's POV)

Selena, Phoebe, and I were all talking while sipping our coffee.

"Okay. I'll have to text Lindsay about the exclusive demo of KDes's newest song, Take Me Away." Selena grinned slightly.

"I'm so excited for my new album! It's a pity it comes out after the tour."

"Well, here's the problem. It's all about the publicity. If we release your album now, your fame will triple. You will have tons more fans all over the globe, but in the end, you won't be as successful. If we wait until after the tour and the album sells, we will be asked to go on another tour featuring your newest album and your will be even more famous. It's just easy logic." Phoebe sipped her coffee.

"And that is why she is the boss " Selena giggled.

"Talk about it!" I said sarcastically.

"Back off, I know what I'm talking about! I'm a 27 year old woman!"

"Hey, I'm 18 and Selena is 22! Cut us some slack!" I laughed.

"Oh why? Out of all people, I'm stuck with the immature idiots. Haha!" Phoebe laughed.

"Okay, okay. Now my last topic." Selena opened her iPad. "It's about you, KDes. Lindsay wanted to know what to tell the fans about your love life."

"Well obviously I'm back with Bailey."

"That's what we thought, but your fans have started their own ships and your biggest ship is with your ex, Hailey. Two past girlfriends collide to fight for their man. It's gone viral."

"Selena's right, it's all over Tumblr, Facebook, and Instagram as we speak."

"I don't know what to do. Just tell them the truth!"

"Okay, but this isn't going to be over just yet." Selena walked off with Phoebe and I sat there alone.

___________________________

I sang the final note of Not the Only One by Sam Smith and the crowd went crazy.

"Thank you! I love you Pittsburgh! Come see me at one of my American shows: New York, Boston, Richmond, Valdosta, Miami, Birmingham, and Atlanta. That will conclude my American segment of my world tour. Good night, Pittsburgh!" I smiled and walked off stage.

I helped everyone pack up their equipment and we went out the back exit. Once we walked towards the limo, a small group of teenage girls with Hailey and I's faces on them appeared and blocked our path.

"Sorry, KDes. We need to know, is team Kailey or is it team HaiDes?"

"Team Kailey." I said bluntly. "I hope you girls aren't too-" I stopped speaking as one of the girls held up and iPad.

It was a Bailey hater page.

___________________________

It had been a day since the concert and we had just parked outside of Waldameer Park.

"Are you guys ready for this?" Phone asked.

"Heck yes! I haven't been here since 2013 with my sister."

"I didn't know you had a sister." Cassidy said giving Misty a bottle for Daniella.

"Yeah, I've been keeping it a secret. My sister is here on your with us right now. My sister is Piper."

"Seriously?" Bailey exclaimed.

"Yes." Piper said walking over to Selena. "Selena is my sister."

"Okay, now that that is out of the way, who is ready to go have some fun?"

We all smiled and ran straight to the ticket gate. We were ready to have fun.