Chapter 21: New York Reunion

(Miranda's POV)

"Well, are you going to tell me?" Riley beckoned.

"Harry just texted me. He was just watching a video on Louis' laptop and a strange message notification appeared. He clicked it and it was a message from Selena. Louis is cheating on Cassidy, with Selena!"

(KurtDestin's POV)

We got off the jet and I checked my phone.

"Oh my god! This is perfect!" I smiled.

"What is it?" Gabriella asked.

"Graduation is tonight!"

"Graduation? I thought that was in a week."

"I mean here, at Grand Valley High. Our New York friends are graduating.

"I actually planned that." Hailey smiled. "I wouldn't want to miss my graduation. So Phoebe worked it out."

"She's right. I wouldn't take that from a girl, it's not right."

"Alright, now let's head over. I'm so excited. After graduation, we have a concert at Madison Square Garden to attend to." I said and we walked into the airport.

___________________________

We had just gotten to the high school an hour before graduation and we entered the hall. We entered and the first people I saw were old friends that I've known since 2nd grade: Jake, Carla, Terrance, and Conner.

"Oh my god! KurtDestin, Cassidy, Gabriella! Your back!"

They hugged us and I said "We are here to watch you guys graduate. We couldn't miss our friend's graduation. Now let's get seated you guys." I motioned and we headed towards the auditorium.

___________________________

"Congratulations to the class of 2016!" A man said and everyone went wild, throwing their hats in the air.

Hailey smiled right at us and we knew, she was truly happy to be up there.

___________________________

I stood on stage and as soon as I stepped out, I saw all of my friends from New York screaming my name in the audience.

"Hey New Yorkers! I'm here to sing for you all tonight and believe it or not, I'm a New Yorker too! Last time I was in this arena, I went on the trip of my life and took a detour to Richmond, Virginia. That's when I started my journey to fame. A rising star, as some would say. Now for all of my seniors who would of graduated with me tonight, I'm going to sing a song for all of you. It goes a little something like this." I said and grabbed my microphone.

The music for The Climb by Miley Cyrus came on and I began singing.

___________________________

It was after the concert and I had just said goodbye to my New York friends. We arrived back at the hotel and were walking into the lobby.

"So what's next?" Gabriella asked.

"We have one more concert and then our graduation."

"That should be- Oh my god." Gabriella said and dropped her mouth.

"Wha- Oh no." I added.

Cassidy stepped forward and the three of us were stunned to see a familiar face in front of us.

"B-Brooke?" Gabriella managed to say.

"That's not all." Allison said walking out from behind a corner.

"Allison? You too?" Cassidy said sternly.

"Yep." Allison smirked.

"Hello, Gabriella. Miss me?" Brooke smiled.

"Why are you here?" Cassidy frowned.

"Well isn't it obvious? I'm here to join my sister on tour."

"Sister?" Phoebe asked.

"Yes, but I haven't properly introduced myself. That's my best friend, Allison and I'm Brooke, Gabriella's sister."

A/N: Hey guys! Can you believe that Gabriella has a sister? Brooke is the girl with blonde hair at the top and Allison is the other girl. Allison is based after my friend fangshadow1330 and I love her to death. She is my BASSBFFL! Brooke is based after my other gorgeous friend gabbiewho8! I hope you enjoy this chapter and comment your questions, vote, and I'll see you guys later! Thanks!
~KurtDestin