Chapter 4: Sweet Daniella

(Cassidy's POV)

It's been 6 months since my sweet daughter Daniella was born. She has my hair and Louis' eyes. She also has my mother's ears.

I woke up in bed and saw I wasn't wearing anything.

Then Louis opened his eyes and said "Hello beautiful. I had a great time last night."

"Me too." I said as I starred into his eyes.

Then he leaned in towards me and started kissing my neck. He slowly stared going down and I pushed his face back up to mine.

"No Louis! I need to take a shower. Join me if you want." I said flirtatiously as I hopped up and walked into the shower.

A minute after I walked in, he came in too.

"Wow!" He said gazing at me.

"What?" I said confused.

"I always forget how spectacular your body is." Then he pulled me in and started kissing me.

I pushed him off and said "Stop!"

"Sorry... I couldn't help myself.." He said looking down.

"It's ok." I said and I started washing his soft brown hair.

We got out and I put on a pink tee shirt and some jeans. Then Louis left the house and I waited for the nanny.

"DING DONG" the doorbell rang out.

"Come in, the door's unlocked." I yelled.

Then the nanny came in. She had dyed red hair and her name was Misty.

"Hey Cass, sorry if I'm late. You know traffic around here." she said as she set down her purse.

"It's fine. Daniella is in the living room." I said as I walked in there and picked her up and brought her back in the kitchen where Misty was. "Goodbye sweetie! Mommy has to go do some business, but I'll be back and we'll go out with daddy for dinner. Bye." I said as I kissed her and then I handed her to Misty.

"Bye Cassidy!" Misty rang.

"Bye Misty." I said as I left my house and hopped in my car.

I drove down the road for about 15 minutes and stopped at talent agent Phoebe Douglas' office.

Then I walked in and at the counter, a woman said "Hello, how can I help you?"

"I need to speak to Miss Douglas, it's about one of her new clients."

"Okay. I'll check and see if she has any appointments at the moment and if not, I'll send you in. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am." I responded.

After a minute of the secretary talking on her intercom, she said "Miss Douglas will see you now."

So I walked in and when I saw her, she said "Sit." So I sat down and she said "So what might you want. Oh, and also, call me Phoebe."

"Well Phoebe, when are your tickets for the first show of KDes's tour start selling?" I said smirking finally feeling like I could show them not to mess with me and to get something I've wanted for a while now, revenge.

A/N: Hey guys! Just sending a shoutout to AmbrosiaRose and Misty the nanny is actually a cameo of Misty Tora from her Intruder series. You guys should definitely check it out on her page. Love u ya potato! Anyways ciao!
-KurtDestin