Chapter 39: Pizza in Naples

(KurtDestin's POV)

We had just gotten to the hotel and sat in the lobby. It was Bailey, Riley, Hailey, Wes, Gabriella, and I playing Phase 10 together.

"And I'm out!" Hailey smiled.

"Damn, Hailey! You're on your 6th Phase! I'm still on my 2nd." Riley sighed.

"It's okay, Riley, I'm still on my 2nd Phase too." Wes growled.

DING!

"KurtDestin!" Gabriella yelped "You won't believe the text I just got."

"What?"

"They got Xander! Now they just have to catch Charles and Lincoln!"

"Seriously?" I smiled "That's great news!"

We hugged and Riley yelled "Now let's play Phase 10!"

Everyone else cheered and we continued with the game. Later that night, we had all started a big game of Poker after Hailey whipped our butts in Phase 10. That's when Phoebe came in with a bunch of boxes, but they were more than just mere boxes.

"Hi everyone! I just sent a text for the others to come here too. This is our most simple tourist stop on this tour! Apparently the pizza here in Naples is to die for. So I ordered 12 pizzas. 6 pepperoni and 6 cheese. I also got add-on toppings like olives and meats and stuff in another box so you can spice up your pizza. Enjoy!" Phoebe smiled and set all the boxes down on a table.

Then everyone started eating the delicious pizza and we enjoyed the rest of the night.

___________________________

(Bailey's POV)

I walked down the hall towards my room in the hotel when I saw Hailey in her room from the glimpse of my eye. I backed up and entered her room and crossed my arms.

"Hello, Hailey."

She gasped and turned towards me "Oh, look who it is," She walked up to me "The Whore and a Tramp!"

"Says the Queen of the Bitches."

"I may be one hell of a bitch, but I didn't sleep with Miranda's ex out of desperation!"

SMACK!

I had slapped her.

SMACK!

She slapped me back.

SMACK!

I backhanded her and before she could retaliate, we heard a voice "What's going on in here?"

We saw Riley standing in the doorway and knew this wouldn't end well...

___________________________

I had finished my song and Miranda was freaking out backstage.

"Woah, Miranda! What's wrong?"

"WE'RE IN!!! WE MADE IT!!"

"Made what?" I asked.

"WE JUST GOT A LETTER. IT CONFIRMED OUR POSITION FOR THE UNITED STATES IN THE MOTORCROSS SLOT. WE ARE COMPETING IN THE OLYMPICS!"

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Are you happy that they found Xander? When will they find Lincoln and Charles? What about the slap fight between Hailey and Bailey? Are you excited that Miranda and KurtDestin are officially going to the Olympics for their Motercross (MX) skills? Comment below! Thanks!
~KurtDestin