Chapter 49: The Parting

(KurtDestin's POV)

We all got back from our eventful trip to Hawaii and all fell back onto our lovely and super comfortable couch.

"That was... interesting..." Miranda sighed "Of course I was the only one who wasn't abducted."

"Shush, Miranda. Can't we just lay down in peace. I'm putting all of the Frier business behind me, we all should." Riley said yawning.

"Preach Ril!" Gabriella smiler.

"Sorry to interrupt." Selena said walking in with Lil "But tomorrow, Cassidy is going home."

"Oh, I forgot..." Cassidy sighed.

"I'm sorry, Cass. But after tomorrow, your lives will change. Cassidy won't live here anymore, KurtDestin and Gabriella will be going to a different college than the rest of you, everyone from the tour will embark on their own lives, and so much more. So much is happening so soon and it's going to hit us hard when it gets here. I'm sorry if I sound like a killjoy, but I wanted to warn you. Now I'm going to go order pizza and get ready for an old-school high school hang out." Selena said and walked out of the room.

"Selena's right, guys. After tomorrow, our lives really will change." Gabriella sighed.

"We'll never see Cass." I signed.

"Or each other." Riley added "Sure, we live together, but we won't be worrying about the same stuff as much..."

"I'm going to miss the old days..." Miranda teared up "These last two years have been the best in my life and I don't want them to end."

"It's not ending." I stepped in "It's the beginning of our next chapter. So let's put on a brave face in do this. Group hug." I said and we all hugged each other and for a second, it felt like nothing was ever really going to change.

A/N: Hey guys! Sad Chapter, huh? Now that Cassidy is back home, Riley, Miranda, Gabriella, KurtDestin, Lil, and new member Selena are the only ones left in the house. With everyone splitting away, I guess it's time to say goodbye to high school and say hello to the FUTURE! Thanks!
~KurtDestin