Chapter 53: The Update Broadcast

(Selena's POV)

"Hi everyone. My name is Selena and I'm broadcasting live on KDes's website. You may know me as KDes's announcer or a character from the newly released book based on our true story 'Life on the World Tour' written by Lindsay. It's just so that way everyone knows where everyone's lives are heading for the tour gang. So let's go!"

A caption popped up on the screen and had a picture of KDes that said "Life on the World Tour!"

"First up is Miranda!" I cheered and Miranda appeared in a chair.

"Hi." She waved.

"So what are you up to right now, Miranda?"

"I'm getting ready for college. I applied to UCLA and I'm really excited!"

"Great! Second question, some fans are curious if you are with Harry or Vincent. Team Haranda or Team Mincent?"

"I guess you'd say Team Haranda.

"Okay. Lastly, what's next for Miranda?"

"Hopefully, go to college and become a better model and continue the path I'm currently on."

"Thank you, Miranda. Next is Katrina!"

"Hey everyone!" Katrina cheered.

"Hi, Katrina. First, what are you up to?"

"I'm having a good senior year so far!"

"Second, why'd you come on the tour? Fans wanted to know since you didn't know KurtDestin until you joined."

"It was an opportunity. I got to travel the world with my best friend, meet celebrities, and make friendships to last a lifetime, along with so much more!"

"Neat. Lastly, what's next for Katrina?"

"I'm going to finish high school. After that, the sky is the limit!"

"Thank you, Katrina. Next is Hannah!"

"Sup, viewers!" Hannah nodded.

"Hello, Hannah. First, what are you up to?"

"Senior year."

"Straight forward, I'm cool with that. Second, do you have any feelings for Aaron?"

"Huh?!"

"Fans have been dying to know!" I smiled.

"Once."

"Alright. Lastly, what's next for Hannah?"

"Senior year."

"Okay then, thank you, Hannah. Next is Piper!"

"Hello there!" Piper grinned.

"Hi! First, what are you up to?"

"I just moved down to Cambridge with Lindsay."

"Second, what do you plan on pursuing?"

"Law. I want to start a major Law Firm in a big city."