Chapter 41: The Parthenon in Athens

(KurtDestin's POV)

"So what did you tell Phoebe?" I asked Riley.

"I told her that Bailey and Hailey are arch rivals like Gabriella and I use to be. I said that there was no way for them to ever truly be friends... Without a mentor to help them! So Gabriella and I are helping them for the remainder of time we have left between the last of the tour and our after-tour vacation."

"That's great news!" I smiled.

"I know! I'm going to go find Miranda, Hailey, Cassidy, Gabriella, Bailey, and the other girls so we can go shopping!"

"Don't ask Bailey, I have plans for us."

"Okay." Riley sighed "Have fun. We are the same size so I'll just buy her a few things!"

Riley went away and I went off to go find Bailey for the plans I had made for us.

___________________________

Bailey and I exited the taxi and walked up to the historic sight.

"Welcome to one of your bucket list sites, The Parthenon! I know we're going tomorrow, but I thought I'd take you here with just the two of us first." I smiled.

"Oh my god!" Bailey gasped "It's beautiful. Can you believe that people so many years ago built this? It's an incredible building for the Goddess of Wisdom. Sweet Athena." Bailey sighed.

"Well this temple may belong to Athena, but I have something much more valuable and special." I smirked.

"What would that be? Your voice? Money?"

"My very own perfection with the beauty and charm of Aphrodite and the wisdom of Athena. The one who truly makes my heart beat. You." I said and we met in a kiss that felt like it could go on forever.

___________________________

I walked on the stage and started "Hey Athens! So today, I thought I'd let you hear an inside about what has been troubling me recently. Three men: Charles, Lincoln, and Xander Frier. They have been tormenting me and blackmailing my friends. The police are trying to find Lincoln and Charles, Xander has already been caught. We were told not to say anything, but I'm not staying quiet. So post about it, be heard, and spread the word! Now let's kick this off!" I yelled and the music for Dark Horse started up.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Will Charles and Lincoln ever ever get caught? What did you think about KurtDestin and Bailey's conversation in the Parthenon, wasn't it romantic? Or do you wish he had said it to Hailey? I have decided to tell you the final surprise destination! Here it goes... Get ready to wear your best clothes because the gang is going to Milan for Fashion Week! Enjoy! Thanks!
~KurtDestin