Chapter 40: Gelato in Rome

(Riley's POV)

I stood in between Hailey and Bailey in my room.

"What will we do about this?"

"I'm sure the bitch has an answer."

"Shut up, slut." Hailey rolled her eyes.

"Stop it!" I yelled "I went down this road with Gabriella for years! In the end, we realized it was pointless and now we're as close as ever! I understand that the two of you may not become best friends, but you don't have to be enemies. Don't let KurtDestin jeopardize your relationship just because he likes one of you more than the other. If you can't get along, I'll have to resort to my last option." I sighed.

"What's your last option?" Bailey questioned.

"I'll have Phoebe kick you off the tour."

___________________________

(KurtDestin's POV)

I sat by the pool with Lil and Miranda when Selena walked towards us.

"Thank god you two aren't wet. Get dressed, we're heading out."

"What for?" Miranda asked pulling her dress over her bikini.

"We are getting a treat for our tourist destination! Now let's go!"

I put on my shirt and the three of us met in the limo. The ride was quiet because of the almost physical tension between Bailey and Hailey. I had no clue what was going on, but I knew it probably wasn't good.

The limo stopped and Selena smiled "Time for some gelato!"

___________________________

It was a few minutes before KurtDestin's concert when I walked up to Phoebe and Selena.

"Hello Riley." Phoebe addressed me.

"Hello."

"Do you need anything? I have to go announce so just tell it to Phoebe." Selena said walking off.

"What's up?"

"I have something I need to talk to you about... It has to do with Hailey and Bailey."

"I'm listening..." Phoebe said curiously.

"Here it goes..."

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Will Hailey and Bailey make amends or will they get kicked from the tour? What did Riley say to Phoebe? Is this the end of them? Find out soon! Thanks!
~KurtDestin