Chapter 7: Back in Richmond

(KurtDestin's POV)

It's been 3 days since I found out about the world tour I would be going on. Miranda and Gabriella just flew down to Richmond with me so we could invite and see our old friends.

We had just exited the plane and Gabriella said "I can't believe we are back in Richmond!"

"Yeah, it feels like it was a lifetime ago." I said walking out of the airport.

"Well I'm a model, you and Brie are going on a world tour, I just wonder how Cassidy is."

"Yeah, I kinda miss arguing with her all the time. Haha."

We entered our car that we bought for when we came back here and drove down to where we use to live, Hannah's house.

While we drove, we sang along to I Lived on repeat from Miranda's phone until we got to Hannah's place. When we got there, I pulled the car into the driveway and we hopped out. It wasn't long before we had walked up to the door and it immediately opened.

"KurtDestin!" Hannah screamed as she hugged me. "Miranda! Gabriella!"

After Hannah had released Gabriella, she said "So are you guys still in that fight with Cassidy?"

"Do you see her here?" Miranda said bluntly.

"Well Miranda, you still have your attitude!" Hannah said sarcastically. "Come inside, I'd like for you to see someone." She said as we walking the the house.

When we entered the living room, the three of us stood in shock at seeing Lindsay awake.

"Is she really..."

"Awake? Yes. It's a miracle, am I right?" Hannah said interrupting Gabriella.

"Hey KurtDestin, is that really you?" Lindsay said, her voice hoarse.

"Yeah. It's me." I said sitting beside her.

She hugged me and about five minutes after our arrival, she fell asleep.

So Hannah, Miranda, Gabriella and I walked outside and Hannah asked "So how has California been to you 3?"

"Amazing. It's everything I had hoped it would be!" Miranda said wide-eyed.

"Yeah, it's been pretty chill." I said and continued "How's this place been?"

"Well I'm out of school all week because of Lindsay's waking. I also met a new friend this year."

"Whats his or her name?"

"Katrina. She is on the basketball team with me, is in all AP classes, and works as a babysitter after school."

"What color hair, eyes, what does she look like?" Miranda asked.

"Creepy much?"

"Oh just answer my question!" Miranda demanded.

Brunette hair and brown eyes. Her real first name is Ester but she hates the name so she goes by her middle name." Hannah explained.

The next thing we knew, a car pulled up outside of the house and Bailey and Piper hopped out of it.

"KurtDestin!" Bailey screamed.

"Bailey!" I yelled as we greeted in a hug.

We also kissed for about a minute until we were interrupted by Hannah when she said "Oh please don't make out right now!"

We stopped and I wrapped my arm around Bailey's waist.

"Hey, let's go to see a movie!" Piper exclaimed.

"Ok, but what movie?"

"I have one!" I said smiling.

"Well spill!" Piper barked.

"Terminator Genisys. What do you think?"

"Sounds good, lets go!" Piper said.

Then we all got in the car and drove away.

(Riley's POV)

The time was 2:58 when I went inside Starbucks and couldn't believe who I saw was waiting for me.

"Hello Riley, ready to chat?"

"Cassidy! What on earth do you want?"

"Revenge." She said smirking.

I sat at the table and talked for about an hour and then I went home shocked about what I heard and about what would soon take place.