Chapter 10: The After Party

I woke up feeling horrible in a beach cabana bed. I wiped my eyed and was shocked at what I saw. I was in my boxers and in the bed beside me was Hannah in her undergarments.

I woke her up and after a minute of realizing what was happening, I yelped "Hannah, do you remember what happened last night?"

"Oh my god! Did we have sex last night?"

"It seems like it. This is awful! I've never been more ashamed in my life. I wanted Bailey as my first, not my friend."

"Wait!" She said as she snuck under the covers to check something. When she came back up, she said "Thank god!"

"What?"

"We didn't do it. I'm still a virgin."

"How can you-"

"Just trust me, I can tell!"

"How?" I asked confused.

"Because I'm on my damn period and my tampon in still in. Geez."

"So what now?"

"Let's go find the others." Hannah said hopping out of the bed.

We quickly changed and exited the cabana. Outside of the door was Liam, Piper, and Miranda.

We quickly woke them up and Miranda spoke "What happened? My head hurts..."

"We don't know, but you guys seem to of gotten lucky. Let's go find everyone else." Hannah said as we walked off of the porch.

When we turned around, we saw Riley on the roof with Louis beside her.

After about 10 minutes, we got them off and I said "Okay. So we've found Hannah, Piper, Liam, Louis, Miranda, Riley, and myself. Meaning that we need to find Brie, Niall, Harry, Bailey, and Cassidy."

A few seconds later, Riley walked up to me and said "Hey KurtDestin, don't worry, we'll find Bailey."

We continued down the beach in search for the others. While we were walking down to the next cabana, we saw Harry passed out in the sand. We woke him up and hurried to the next cabana.

When we walked up the stairs, there were shirts, underwear, a bra, and two pairs of jeans lying on the floor. Not thinking, I opened the door and saw Niall and Gabriella in a bed.

"Oh my god!" Hannah blurted aloud.

They woke up and Gabriella spat "Oh great."

They both got dressed and when they came out, they didn't speak a word to each other. After we finally made a plan and we walked up to the last cabana, I opened the door and couldn't believe what I saw.