Chapter 13: The New Backup Singer

A/N: Hey guys, the picture above is of the private jet that the crew is staying on. That's all. Thanks!
~KurtDestin

"Hailey? What on earth are you doing here?" I asked shocked to see her.

"Nice to see you too, KurtDestin. Once I heard your voice on the radio, I knew it was you the moment I heard it. So I got permission from my mom and flew down here to see you. I wanted to talk about where we left things back in New York also." Hailey said smiling.

"Honestly Hailey, you have the worst tim- wait a second! I have an even better idea! Hailey, could you please do me a solid?"

"It depends." Hailey said now smirking.

"I know the concert starts in 15 minutes, but I need you to be my backup singer. Think you can do it, for me?"

"Sure, but I don't know the notes."

"Wes!" I yelled. He ran up to us and I continued "I need you to teach Hailey Malia's parts before curtains rise! Can you do it?"

"I'll try." Wes said grabbing Hailey's wrist and they began immediately.

After that, I quickly began my warmups.

As soon as I finished my vocal warmups, Miranda walked up to me and said "KurtDestin, I have bad news. I'm not going to be able to go on tour, well, your tour. Hot Weekly is sending me on a European modeling tour. I'm sorry, I leave tonight during the concert. So I guess this is goodbye."

I quickly hugged her and said "I love you, Miranda. Stay safe."

I pulled away and she walked off.

"Five minutes until curtain, KDes!" The stage manager said and I walked into position.

About two minutes before curtain, Hailey and Wes ran up to me and I said "Do you two have it down?"

"Yes, but I'll have to help her during the bridge in Stitches." Wes said walking into position.

I nodded at the stage manager and the curtain opened and I saw someone I didn't expect to see grab the microphone, Selena.

"Hi everyone and welcome to KDes's second concert of his world tour! I'm Selena, and I hope you enjoy the show!"

She walked off of the stage and the intro of Love Song began. I sang with all of my heart through all of the songs and as the last note struck to my original song Here I Am was played, I walked up to the front of the stage along with the other band members and bowed.

"Thank you. I love you, Seattle! Next up is San Diego, but come down and see me play in New York on May 24 or Atlanta on June 11! That and 9 other shows will conclude my American segment of the tour. Thank you!" I said and smiled happily, for this was only the beginning.

A/N: Hey guys! I know that the update isn't much, but I just felt like it's been too long. So thank you for reading! What will happen to Miranda? Find out next chapter when we go back in her POV! And here's a sneak peek, someone is leaving with her! Who will it be? Find out next chapter! Thanks!
~KurtDestin