Chapter 6: Talk about Awkward

(Miranda's POV)

"I... I can't believe this!" Harry said astonished. "You're... Cheating on me?! H... How could you?"

"I... I'm sorry Harry! Please just..."

"You know what Miranda, screw you! Or should I say screw him? You obviously wouldn't mind that, now would you?!" He said as he walked back towards his car.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that!" Vincent yelled.

"Shut up asshole!" Harry rang as he pulled out of his parking spot.

"Fine!" Vincent screamed as he picked up a stone from the sidewalk and threw it at Harry's car.

It shattered his back window. Harry immediately zoomed away and a crowd of people were now starring at Vincent and I.

"Oh my god!" I said as I ran inside the restaurant and hid in the bathroom.

(KurtDestin's POV)

"Did you just say a world tour?!" I said with my jaw dropped at Phoebe.

"Yes I did. What do you say?" she said smiling at me.

"KurtDestin, this could change your career! You could become one of the most famous singers of our time!" Gabriella said as she squeezed my wrist "You can do this! I believe in you!"

"So what will it be? Are you ready to become one of the most famous people in the world?" Phoebe said standing up from the table we sat at.

"Y.. Yes! Holy crap, I'm going on a world tour!" I said hugging Gabriella.

"Great, your first show will be in 2 weeks here in Hollywood. I'll meet you at your place at 11:00 so we can do some sound checks and vocal runs. Bye now!" Phoebe said as she walked out the glass doors.

So after we finished our coffee, we left the café and headed back home.

As I opened the door, we saw Miranda chugging down a whole bottle of Crown Royal on the couch while holding a large tub of Rocky Road ice cream in her other arm.

"Oh no! Miranda, what happened?!" Gabriella said as she rushed towards her.

"Harry.... he dumped me...." she said sobbing.

"But why would he do that?" I said as I sat beside her and wiped the tears falling down her face.

"Well, I've kinda sorta been seeing Vincent.... But it wasn't even that real! Our relationship was never really considered serious...."

"Well now you just need to pick one of them. The one you really want to be with." Gabriella said.

"Your right Brie, I'm going to go call the one right now and tell him that he is the one I want to be with." Miranda said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

(Miranda's POV)

So I sat in the bar stool and pulled out my phone. Then I hit the contact and the phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Miranda. I need to talk to you in person. You may not want to talk but it's urgent!" I said biting my lip.

"Fine. I'll be at your place it 10. Bye."

"Bye."

Then I hung up and sat outside my door waiting for him to show up.

(Riley's POV)

I was driving down the road listening to Hey Mama by David Guetta when my phone started ringing.

So then I picked up and it read No Caller ID. So I answered and said "Hello? Who is this?"

"Meet me at Starbucks tomorrow at 3:00. If you don't, you'll regret it..."

Then the number hung up.

"Well that was weird!" I said out loud.

Then I turned around and started heading home.

(Hannah's POV)

I was playing basketball in my front yard with my friend Katrina when my phone started going off.

"Yes! Two points to me for the cell phone penalty!" Katrina said as she started chugging down the water from her water bottle.

"We really need to update these penalties!" I said walking over to my phone.

"In your dreams!"

Then I picked up my phone to see who it was. It was my mom.

So I answered her call and said "Hey mom, what's up?"

"Where are you?!" She said in a panic.

"Mom, I'm at Katrina's. Remember, every Wednesday I go over to her house and we play basketball. What's wrong?"

"Sweetie, Lindsay woke up from her coma! We need to go to the hospital asap!"

"Okay, I'll be at the hospital in five. Bye."

"Bye." my mom said as she hung up.

So I quickly scuffled in my car and zoomed over to the airport with Katrina.

(Miranda's POV)

It has been 15 minutes since the call. Then I saw some lights coming down the road. It was him. He pulled his car over in front of the yard and I ran down our lawn.

He stepped out and said "So what do you want, Miranda?"

"You. I want you, Harry."

Then we kissed and then went on the best date of my life.