Chapter 11: The Disaster Party

Bailey was in bed with some brunette guy and a few seconds after I had opened the door, I began angrily walking to my car.

"KurtDestin, you can't just leave! Bailey needs you!" Hannah yelled.

"Watch me! And tell her to complain to the naked guy beside her!"

I got in my car and drove away.

Last Night
(KurtDestin's POV)

We finally arrived at the party and hopped out of my car.

"Here we are!" Bailey said grabbing my hand excitedly.

"I'll text the others to come." Gabriella said as we walked into the party.

When we walked in, there were a lot of people dancing and drinking.

We stood there glancing from one person to another until someone said "Who is ready to rock?"

We turned around and saw that it was Miranda. We hugged her and then everyone else was here now.

"Let's go!" Bailey said as I put my arm around her and we walked into the party together.

As we were dancing, a man walked up to us and said "Drinks?"

He had a tray with purple and yellow shots on it and as I was hesitating, Bailey grabbed two of them and said "Thank you sir. What are they called incase we want one at the bar?"

"Oh, well they are a club special and are only made here. They are called club drops." He said walking away.

"Bailey, what are you doing?! There could be drugs or something in that!" I said in a concerning voice.

She took the shot and said "Yolo."

As she tried to walk off, I got in front of her and said "Look Bailey, I get that we should take risks, but not with things like that! You could die from this!"

"Your a drag! And I actually thought that you were the one."

"What are you saying, Bailey?" Tears began swelling in my eyes.

"We are over." She said walking off. "And I'll find someone way better."

I wiped my eyes and walked to the bar.

I sat in the stool and said "I'll take a bud light."

Then someone sat beside me and said "Hey stranger, you okay?"

I turned to see Hannah and I said "Actually bartender, get me twelve of your club drops.

"You got it." He said placing down a tray of them.

Thirty minutes later, Hannah and I took twelve each and walked down to one of the cabanas on the beach.

"Hannah, I can't believe I'm about to do this." I said grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in close.

"Me either." She said as our lips met and we moved into the cabana.

By the time we were about to remove our undergarments, I broke free of us kissing and said "Stop." I sat one the bed.

"What's wrong KurtDestin?" She asked sitting beside me.

"I- I can't do this. I love Bailey too much. She is the love of my life. I had one girlfriend back in New York at one point, but I never felt the feeling that I feel for Bailey. Can we just lay down and go to bed?" I asked looking at her depressingly.

"Sure." She said as we got in the covers and fell asleep.

(Bailey's POV)

I walked off, now high from having been drugged by the club drop I took, and walked to a cabana.

That's when a brunette man said "Hey, you okay?"

"No.. But now I am." I said and began to kiss him.

He pulled away a little and then came back it twice as hard. All I remembered after that was when we went into the room and the rest was a blur.

A/N: Hey guys! I know Bailey's POV is short, but this was already a big chapter so I just summed it up. Now you know what happened that night. Can you believe what went on? And the plot twist of the break up?! Will they ever get back together now? Or did Bailey screw it up permanently? Find out in the chapters ahead. Thanks!
~KurtDestin