Chapter 31: The Great Wall of China in Beijing

(KurtDestin's POV)

I did the last few dance moves to the hip hop music with Gabriella and the music shut off.

"So, what do you think? Too simple?"

"Are you kidding? That was the most elaborate thing you've ever done!"

"I'll tweak it later. So now you, what are you singing?"

"The Wizard and I from Wicked. It's a good self-expression song."

"Okay. Well let's get going, the others are meeting us outside of the Wall of China!"

"Okay, let's go." I said and we left.

___________________________

Gabriella and I walked up to the others and Phoebe smiled to see us.

"Okay, everyone. Let's go!"

We started walking and began a trek along the Great Wall of China with our tour guide. He described back stories and legends of the massive wall and left everyone in awe.

"Thank you for coming, yes?" The tour guide smiled "Bus is down there. Chow."

We walked off and got in the bus.

"That was fun." Bailey smiled "Who knew China was so full of mystery."

"You're best friend." Piper sighed.

"Well of course you do, Miss Perfect." Bailey giggled.

That's when I got the text from Miranda reading:

'Hey KurtDestin. Meet me in the hotel lobby tomorrow at 6:00 am. Bring your gear, we practice until 10:00.

-XX Miranda XX'

I nodded at her and went on with the trip to the hotel.

___________________________

The curtains closed to the stage and I turned around to see Brooke and Alison with their bags.

"Guys, what are you doing with your bags?"

"I'm sorry, KurtDestin. Allison and I have talked it over and decided it would be best for everyone if we left. We fly home tonight. Thanks for the adventure." Brooke said hugging me.

"But-" I tried to speak.

"Don't. It's the best thing, for everyone." Brooke sighed and walked off."

A tear fell down her face and the two of them left in silence. I just stared into the distance and everything faded away.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry the chapter is so short, I ran low on time. So what's next? Are you sad that Brooke and Allison left the tour? What about Cassidy and Miranda's fight on the Great Wall of China? Learn more soon! Thanks!
~KurtDestin