Chapter 14: Miranda & Riley

(Miranda's POV)

I walked away from KurtDestin and walked back out on the red carpet to see Riley had done the same thing.

"SO RILEY, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AND- WELL HERE SHE IS! MIRANDA BLAKE! SO MISS BLAKE, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AND RILEY, FORMER COMPETITORS IN LAST YEAR'S HOT WEEKLY ANNUAL MODEL COMPETITION, ARE GOING ON A EUROPEAN MODELING TOUR TOGETHER?"

"Yes." I smiled. "Come on Riley, let's take a few pics for them."

We began posing together and the paparazzi was shining with excitement.

"NOW THE REAL QUESTION IS, IS RILEY JELOUS OF MIRANDA'S FAME?"

"No I am no-"

"I BET SHE IS!" A reporter blared.

"ISN'T IT TRUE THAT RILEY USE TO TREAT MIRANDA AND HER FRIENDS LIKE TRASH?"

"IS IT TRUE THAT SHE DID IT INSIDE A TRASH CAN?"

Reporters began screaming questions at her and I could tell it was getting to her.

"You know what?" I yelled. "All of you can go to hell!" I screamed. I quickly snatched one of the camera stands and threw it at one of the reporters. "Come on, Riley."

I grabbed her wrist and we hurried to the parking lot. We hopped in a taxi cab after a few minutes of running from the paparazzi and when we got in, we caught our breath.

"Thanks for saving me, Miranda, but why would you do that? They could fire you for that!"

"I- I don't know what I was thinking. You don't think that they'll fire me, do you?"

"I don't know, but they can't drop you if we are already in Europe, right?" Riley smirked.

"I sure hope not! Sir, please take us to the airport! But first, could you let us stop by Chick Fil A? I'll pay for your meal."

The driver smiled and drove us straight to Chick Fil A and we got our meals. I got a grilled wrap with a frosted lemonade and Riley just got a Diet Coke. When we got to the airport, I had eaten one wrap and put the other in my seat. We scuffled out of the car and unloaded our bags. After that, we grabbed our food and walked inside. We looked around for our station and after 15 minutes, found the plane entrance and I sat outside eating my meal. We finished our food and got on our jet with the drinks in hand.

When the pilot saw us board, he said "Are you ready to go, girls?"

"Yes sir." Riley said and when we sat down, she whispered "Here we go!"

A/N: Hey guys! So now Miranda and Riley are going to Europe, but will things go as planned when they get there? What will happen next chapter now that Hailey is KurtDestin's new backup singer? Will sparks fly, or will Bailey come back and redeem her boyfriend? Find out soon! Thanks!
~KurtDestin