Chapter 26: The Cheesecake Factory in Birmingham

(KurtDestin's POV)

I sat at the hotel pool beside Brooke and we were talking.

"I miss talking to you, KurtDestin. We use to be so close." Brooke sighed.

"We were also an item for awhile."

"We are cute! It's a pity that I was a year older though."

"It was for the best."

"Well, after all that stuff that went down with me and the group, I think you're right."

Before I could respond, Allison busted through the door and blurred "Brooke! C'mon, I just ordered our Starbucks on my phone, we got to go pick it up!"

"Okay! Bye KurtDestin!" Brooke winked and walked away.

"Bye!"

___________________________

Bailey, Piper, and I stood outside the hotel with Phoebe and Selena.

"So have you guys decided on a tourist attraction for this visit?" Piper asked sipping her glass of cucumber water.

"For once, the two of us don't! We don't know much about Birmingham." Phoebe laughed.

"I was talking to Hailey earlier and she was saying something about a Cheesecake Factory. Knowing that my boyfriend right here and some of the others are from New York, they will probably like cheesecake." Bailey smiled.

"She's right, we like our cheesecake!" I said and kissed Bailey's cheek.

"Okay! It's settled, after your concert, we will all go and eat at the Cheesecake Factory!" Phoebe smiled "I haven't had a good cheesecake since my Aunt Dina passed away!"

"Um, Phoebe, why'd you smile when you said that?" I asked awkwardly.

"Because my Aunt Dina was a cash whore. She was a famous stripper known as D-"

"Dina the Diamond?" Selena muttered.
"Uh- Yes actually. She was picked up by my Uncle Hector and she never worked another day in her life. Since I was her only niece that she liked, she left me her entire fortune which she had stolen from my late Uncle Hector. That's how I launched my management company. How'd you know who I was talking about, Selena?"

"Let's just say I have an eventful past. I'm leaving it at that."

"Okay... KurtDestin and I will go tell everyone about our plans." Bailey said and we walked off.

___________________________

I hit the last note of my original hit single Control and waved off to the audience. The curtain closed and I hurried to where Phoebe, Selena, and Miranda stood waiting.

"Once again, great show, KDes!" Phoebe smiled "Now someone mentioned something about cheesecake?"

"Yep, let's go!" Miranda smiled.

We got the others and drove down to the restaurant excitedly. We all ate a while after being seated and that's when we entered heaven. Phoebe ordered a few slice of every cheesecake for sale and everyone sampled. After we finished, we went back to the hotel and chilled out at the pool to end a great night.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for holding back some drama in this chapter, but I thought I'd let you have a break. So here's the good part! What did you think about Phoebe's short backstory? How did Selena know about Dina the Diamond? What is Selena hiding in her so called "Colorful Past?" Find out soon! Next Chapter, the gang heads to Atlanta! That will conclude the American segment of the tour! Thanks! ~KurtDestin