The Doppelganger Solution (Part Two)

"You're kidding, this guy is a bodyguard from the freaking Braklugenz?"

"Yes. It's like our DC Capitol Building, only uglier. He can access anything there freely, without security checks or questions. There will always be some danger. However, our preparation should keep you safe."

"Do I have to learn Bogativian?"

"Just a few words will do. Our sources tell us he stammers a bit and is self-conscious about it. He speaks very little, never starts a conversation. Usually just one or two words and a lot of gestures. Yes, no, yes sir, no sir, hello, goodby, thank you and you're welcome will do it. You'll be given a complete briefing and tutoring sessions by a Bogat immigrant professor from the Brocklugenz area. He worked for their government and now has to leave. We have moved his entire family to a witness protection like situation not far from DC. They were given US citizenship, jobs, and one million dollars for his part in this."

"Wow, this IS big!"

"Very big sir. Your wife is very proud of you too. You'll be with her shortly. She needs to be fully briefed and given the do's and don'ts. She was in the mitary right out of high school and still knows the drill."

"Yeah, she's a good soldier all right."

"Yes, we know. Also she's very bright and will be very helpful with keeping this need to know information secure."

"Yes, I agree. Sounds like you really know Mary"

"We only know what we need to know about Mary."

"I can't wait to see her."

"You'll be together as soon as she clears the vetting and security procedures."

"Great then. If she is good with this, I am."

"Thank you, Mr. Walker."

"Jim, you can call me Jim."

"OK, Jim, my name is Michael. Agent Michael Landoll. I also went to Penn State, like you did. That's why they chose me. The Director thought this might help."

(To Be Continued)