Ukraine 3/1/2022, The Cork In The Bottle Of Poison (One Man's Opinion)

Our freedom is fragile and very expensive

So you want to open the "cruel door" do ya?

Here's what I propose, a letter.

To Whom It May Concern,

Hey Russian "All The Farts", excuse my mispelling.

Things like correct spelling take a real hit when I watch the news.

You rich parasites are a thick juicy steak with a big stinky turd on top.

I want to wash my hands and brush my teeth everytime I hear the filthy word "Russian".

You put this steak in the disgusting condition it's in now.

Eat it.

You should be used to the taste, it's your recipe!

My recommendation is that we imprison all "All The Farts" children that are benefiting from our western civilization until your debt is paid.

You will rebuild Ukraine.

Your future will be determined by atonement in the shared responsibility of this shocking event now unfolding for the whole world to watch.

We are appalled!

This Putin animal is your problem now also.

This devil you embrace must be delivered to the world court for justice or we will not tell you where your children are.

How's that steak tasting now?

We are civilized here in the West.

They'll be safe here, unlike your neighbors kids.

Their money, or I should say the money you hide with them, will be frozen and used to pay for funerals Russia has caused.

What's left will pay the surviving children of Ukraine education, if any remain after this event.

It's time you feel this kind of pain.

Ever heard of history?

Well, Russia has made it.

The History Channel will have a brand new episode and I'm going to binge watch it!

It's call "All The Farts And The Children Who Disowned Them".

Russia has made Ukraine the cork in the bottle of poison.

Who will put this bottle where it safe for our children?

Better step up assholes, or are you the male lion that kills his cubs.

We can be cruel too!

Just not as cruel as your new Stalin!

Beware the Ides of March approach.