Willie's Robo Call Bombast

A scathing rebuttlement to an unstoppable befuddlement.

"America's Commtrusion Epidemic"

Let's start at the top, Congress.

What would happen if we drew them into the loop here.

Let's try something.  What if....

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring,

"Grrrrrrah!"

BAM!

"Man! What the hell ya doin?"

"Ya broke the damn phone and ya broke my beautiful vase! Are you frickin crazy?"

.....we managed to meet with a few congressmen?

"Ladies and gentlemen, this dramatic reenactment was presented to you very important public servants of this great country, to make a point."

"You preside over and protect the standards and values of its citizenry as well as being examples to the entire world."

"What you do or don't do affects everyone in the world."

"Thank you all for meeting with us."

"We experienced, this morning, the effects of unbridled 'Commtrusion'."

"We all saw the tipping point this man reached while wearing his mask in compliance with guidelines now in place."

"It's possible his blood pressure or maybe even loss of oxygen supply to the brain triggered pent up fury, an angst felt from the overwhelming invasion of all of his communication devices."

"It's just too much!"

Senator Lemmings asks, "Are you telling us that this incident was caused by mask issues?"

"What we are trying to say is that, as you saw for yourselves, there are negative effects from Communication Intrustion or "Commtrusion".

The good senator asked, "So what do you include in this..... 'Commtrusion' was it? Is that really a word?"

"Oh, it is now!"

"Taxpayers did not start this epidemic, but will damn sure end it, with your cooperation sir."

"So, I am saying to you this morning, that all of the annoying  robo calls and all the phishing without a liscence in our homes is bad business."

And speaking of intrusions:

"Let's put spam back in the can."

"We pay for a phone that won't leave us alone."

"The phishing lure computer manure is just that."

"How many trees must fall in the forest prior to stopping all the junk mail before us?"

"Could the drone in our sky be a spy?"

"We're tired of paying for a government that allows personal information and personal space violations."

"Please fix this!"

"What does this teach our children about right and wrong? Anything is right if it is profitable?"

"Or would you rather spend your time and our money fixing countries that don't pay your salaries?"

All their eyes rolled and he scowled at me.

Senator Lemmings said, "These things you speak of are legal."

"Legal now, yes! Agreed. So what?"

"Is breaking my personal concentration by entering my home uninvited much like stalking?"

"Our founding fathers would beat those head with a cane and you know it! And you do nothing!"

A very loud silent pall fell over the room.

Worse than silence was my ah-ha moment while reading this room.

Many of those robo calls are political, "vote for me" calls.

They just won't bite the other hands that also feed them.

This bill was dead before it drew it's first breath.

Everyone left.

Ring, ring, ring (name unavailable)....

Senator Lemmings picks up his land line phone and says "Hello, your victim speaking. Real sorry about my 'hang up'. Not!"

SLAM!!

The senator was in his home at this time. While shaking his head, he looked in a mirror and murmured, "I just hate my damn job!".

Willie is not alone with this view point.

So, what will they allow in America?

And what else will we not be able to stop!

And who votes for Lemmings anyway?