Beware Of Women Scorned

There is a great example of shortsightedness and outdated thinking in the justice system we see today.

Marjorie Post inherited what became General Foods Corp. She teamed up with Birdseye Frozen Foods and changed food availability in America. Her gamble, of today's equivalent value of over three hundred million dollars, paid for over 200 patents and ownership of the first frozen food company in the world. This company installed freezers in stores for free, for free! So TV dinners, pizza, all vegetables, and many more products we all use today were available. She's just a woman, right? There is no such thing as just a woman in reality. Never the less, they are not quite able enough it seems for the Supreme Court to consult as for what's best and just for their own welfare. Not qualified to do so, ya think? You would think as all intelligent people would that their input as women would be sought after to make judgments as to their personal health and protection of their own bodies. But no. What the hell good would that do? For the self-righteous usurper Christian over reaching ignorant bigots that bypass true Christian humility and heart. How convenient to superimpose personal ignorance onto everyone in the country. Picking and choosing parts of their instruction manual.

As well as entering the Caesar world, they are supposed to avoid managing. I don't think there is any words in their book that indicate becoming lawmakers for the world of Caesar.

It's a violation. That is what autocrats do. Bigots, fascists, bullys, racists, extortionists, black mailers, narcissistic fools, character assassins are not supposed to be considered Christians, call them something else.

Believe what you want that's your right, stay in your own political yard please, don't trespass, don't invocate changes that are above your qualifications by installing judges to serve personal agendas. Doesn't sound very Jesus like to me or any other balanced person I'm sure. This all proves that this system is unbalanced and of a zealot based mindset. Violating the very blind justice statue we see of the blindfolded lady holding a set of scales for justice. I was always led to believe that Christians were waiting for a more qualified entity to make Caesar's world change. For a desired outcome without impatient facist interference.

Born on third base and believe they hit a triple. It's just pathetic.