Let Us Be Sane

Everyone is themself, agreed?

An unnecessary personal life invasion is done only by the simple minded and the unacomplished. They often seek refuge in the ostracizing of others. Even to controlling those they envy. A small world they see and small they are. The impotence of preaching is only sought by the few unable to contribute through the pains of trial and error, and  the perseverance needed to be a complete human being.

Education be damned. Education comes like an unwanted birth for some. It comes like a trust fund for some. So, cards fall as cards fall.

I, myself am just left with the choice what or who I want to be, but in so learning, also what or who I am not.

Let us judge not. Everyone is themself.

Let us not ruin those here by the protection of those who have not even arrived yet. The breath of life is when we are an independent living human being. Historically, a birth has always been hopeful maybe even iffy. So, logically if it's not clear to you, you must pray for balanced thinking, if you must pray. God also accepts stupid people. I hear that must be a real comfort to some.

Control "your" actions and leave others to be themselves.

This God you speak of often in defence of your point allowed 10's of millions of deaths in holy and unholy wars. Same God, same regard for life. Even less, logically, for the unborn, so.....

I just want to say that I hate this God damned subject altogether!

But, let us be sane. If there was an exposed nail in a floor that my family or I would be hurt by stepping on, I would pull it out.

Moral intentions to control others don't work in a democracy. If you want to promote another form of government other than a democratic republic, then say it. Don't hide behind its laws to undermine its premise of insuring liberty for all. To supercede liberty with personal prejudice expecting democracy to step aside so you can cut in front in line because of your unwelcomed high moral assumption. If you prefer theocracy, then put a bill before Congress for a change. That's how it is supposed to work. Let the vote determine the law. Then be at peace with a law you disagree with. Everyone hates one law or another.  Except children who are never happy unless they get their way. All parents know what kind of person those unabated brats may become as adults. It appears they even use Christianity to facilitate their selfish tantrums. Perhaps a time out is needed until they learn to share and learn their place.

The consequences society doles out to abusers of liberty should be enacted on anyone, regardless of their self-interest or their high moral assumptions.

Stay out of Ceasar's business. And go back to doing your God's work. The two things are clearly separate according to the "rule book" and its author.

What's inside our body is ours alone until it's born. Then the law is there for them as it is for the rest of those living, breathing Americans.

The law is a servant to its citizens not a God.