The Doppelganger Solution (Part Four)

"Ok Jim, you will ride with our mark to his destination and then return to the motor pool.

You will be safely extracted by agents under cover there.

Before you and the mark depart the motor pool, a call will be made to any remaining bodyguards who will be summoned to another floor for a briefing that will later be cancelled by cell phone, this happens all the time there.

Bodyguards deliver food, drink, and needed medications to him regularly. That will be what you do.

He likes his coffee and usually has one on his way to the gym. It will be his preferred special blend with an added ingredient. We know some of his tastes.

On this trip you will give your usual service getting him his coffee, like we have briefed you about. The coffee will contain a slow-acting untraceable substance that will take effect while he is showering at the gym. Our agents will take it from there. That's all we can tell you about the coffee. Need-to-know is how we do things.

You and Mary will be safe at home when this mission is accomplished.

Thanks again Jim. You will never see me or any of us ever again. We'll be sure that nothing comes close to your world to endanger you or yours.

Your service will be treasured forever but no one will ever know of your involvement. This never happened.

Another mystery kept from history. A cruel, primitive, maniacal leader finally thwarted."

THE END?

P.S. "What happened to the mark? I'm sorry I was so vague. No longer a "fearless leader", he woke up as a guest at the Hague".