Voted For A Party

Investigators reveal the cause of the affliction in the House of Representatives

After studies of habits and influences, results reveal a Russian mind control drug called "Imbecileium" may cause infantile behavior

The Representatives may have already been stupid, but this new development is the probable cause for this change in adult judgemental capabilities

Several locations were investigated to find the source of the drug. The facts revealed that the delivery system used to administer the "Imbecileium" was via latte from local coffee hangout "MoreBucks". 

After Congress's spring break on the beaches in Florida, sanctions will be put on the Russian government, a government spokesman reported.

Vote availability will be a concern since several Florida locations have reported Representatives with alcohol poisoning, cocaine overdoses, and even VD. Also, a number of Representatives were arrested for running on the beach naked. No names available at this time. Parents of the Representatives were contacted to help their children through this situation. Some parents didn't respond to the call, so sad. Good parenting is so important in the world today.

Those Representatives that still have a driver's license will report Monday for the opening session of the House of Representatives. The speaker, if released by Florida officials, should be available. He is third in line for the Presidency. When interviewed in Florida, the speaker mearly stated, "See ya Monday, maybe. We are bringing spring break back to work.....what a party!