Color It Nearly Over

"Crayola" should print a disclaimer on every box. Red and Blue are the problem, and it's getting worse. Red says all commies and libbys are Blue. But of course, not all the Blue are commies or libbys.

Blue admits not all the Red are fascist, Nazi, ignorant to facts, misinformed maniacally insane lock-step conspiratory violent seditionests that love Orange Julius like Moses leading the happy to be hypnotized regressive brainwashed lemmings, that are out to destroy this hated democracy as they wave their flags hypocritically, spewing their mass hysterically hate-filled rhetoric, so that they can bully those danger to American values Blues. But all the bad actors mentioned above, are 100% Red.

To be fair to both sides, we must consider that the news media has been having affairs with both colors, and a big costly divorce is pending, and of course it will be televised, all of it, which is the whole point, isn't it.

Creating an incurable disease. A chaos for profit scheme.

But who gets the kids, when it's all decided? As usual, they have no voice in the matter. Although they will remain in their current school location, but what are they really learning? They are not stupid. They watch everything. Who is teaching them what? What kind of world will they have to graduate into? And what will they do?

Being an older frustrated child myself, I view all of this as they probably do. "How do I get the hell away from these two colors?"

What gain is there for anyone watching this adult created war on sanity? All I really know is, I think that the party's nearly over.

I'm reminded of a bad bruise I once had. The funny thing about it was that it was both Blue and Red and that it hurt really bad..... just sayin....