Santa's Christmas Pass

December 26, 2023
North Pole

Santa is back home and is sitting in his big chair with his head in his hands

Mrs. Claus comes in to welcome him home

When "Santa dear, what is wrong?"

Santa sobbing replies, "I think I'm done. My time is over. I can't even believe my naughty and nice list. It's a fake list. Can't believe that after all of these years that it has come to this.".

Mrs. Claus asked "What happened this year?"

"I don't know where it happened. I found four bullet holes in the sleigh. And Donner has a slight wound on his leg." Santa replied.

"Oh no" exclaimed Mrs. Claus.

"The elves are wanting a form a union. They're afraid of North Pole toy workshop invasion by those mobs with bear spray that they saw on TV. So, I am quitting. Next year, I am just mailing Wal-Mart gift cards. I am just going to give the sleigh to the Smithsonian. I'm just going to sip some cider with the Mrs. while sitting on the big Santa sofa, pop some popcorn, watch football and maybe place a few bets, and smoke my pipe with my feet up. It will be a Merry Christmas at home finally. Happy new year right here forevermore."

"It's up to the entire world now, they are on their own.  All their guns have made goodness hide under some kind of protective custody."

"Heaven forbid anyone of us mean ole nice quiet folks ever take away their legal right to create an uncontrollable, violent, chaotic, hateful world!"

"Well, I won't be there anymore for your Christmas. It isn't safe."

"So try to have a safe Christmas anyway. That is, if Christmas is still legal in the country you live in. "

Merry Christmas from the Claus's
Happy New Year to all

P.S. The elves want all you invaders with bear spray to know there are Polar Bears up here who eat people and bear spray.

Just sayin