Parade Of The Baby Killers

Who would ever think uniting the free world would come from an asshole.

The Russian Army blew up a village of mostly refugees from places being bombed, no military anything existed there.

The only thing left standing was a small chicken coop.

It was a professional courtesy.

Russian soldiers have an affinity for chicken shit and also a level of intelligence that would allow the bombing of a nuclear reactor.

Foresight to them means wearing glasses or seeing double for two days.

Logic means someone else does their thinking, their right about that one.

But even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Oops, we forgot to bring gas and food.

Guess we'll just have to stop at a gas station to fill up and grab a hot dog.

Then, blow the place to hell.

Join the Red Army and see the world blow up.

Cannon fodder means being the father of an artillery piece.

An honorable Russian patriarch provider of spreading their rich culture contribution to mankind anywhere they are told to go.

Mother Russia should have had a hysterectomy when she was eight years old.

The Red Army, "Join today kids, so maybe you can finally get to leave Russia".

Putin is the Russian Army slang word for a soldier to put something into another soldier's something.

That's what he must like about being Big Boss man.

Vlad to be Putin.