The Third Branch To The Right

One of the branches is not safe now.

An infection. If this infection spreads through the rest of the branches, the whole tree will be a danger for all of us. And nothing can be done about it.

Although this third branch has become archaic, it's still living and untouchable. The infection is an evangelical violation of the seperation of church and state. All looks good from their house. Justice is blind. Sometimes the office interferes with the real work.

The service they provide is to serve a democratic republic. To serve "living" tax paying citizens who enjoy their life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Hence, our rights.

And if men were told that their reproductive choice would be legislated, they would rise up in a fit of privacy violation rage. Don't worry, their private parts will be safe from legal worry. Is that really fair?

Watch out for what you think you really control. Tigers by the tail? The tree police stroll along "taking the air" with their head up their ass.

It is not over yet.

First they came for our right to choose. Then they come for....what next?

The "third branch to the right" is sounding a little bit like the "third" something else!