Chapter 2 : A New Environment

Season 1 : Chapter 2

Is this freedom? Should I enjoy these 3 years that I am getting away from ' that place. ' Should I enjoy my life or should I just focus on my mission and keep moving forward? '

These were the thoughts going through the mind of one 15 year old brown haired boy, who's name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, also known as the 'Demon Of The Fourth Generation' or 'The Masterpiece Of The White Room'. He was at the moment waiting at the bus stop, waiting for his bus to arrive. His 'father' talked to him about sending him to school by his limousine, but the boy rejected his advances, as a result of which, the man sighed and dropped him off at the bus stop, around 10 minutes away from the White Room. Guess since this is the last time they will see each other's face for 3 years, the man decided to be a little lenient. How sentimental.He could cry.

Soon, the bus arrived at the stop, as the boy took around 8 seconds, marvelling at the massive size of the vehicle in front of his eyes, before entering it.The driver sent him an annoyed glance, but the brown haired boy didn't even bat an eye at him and went inside.

As he entered the foreign vehicle, once again curiosity overtook his senses as he saw the insides of the bus. There were specific places where people can put their hands which assists to keep them in balance while the vehicle is moving.

In Spite of the many empty seats present in the bus, Kiyotaka went towards the end corner of the bus and decided to stand holding one of those railings. On his way, his eyes went towards a black haired girl with fair skin. She had a stern look on her face as she was reading a book. The reason the brown haired boy's gaze went towards the girl in the first place was because she was wearing the same uniform as his.

Deciding not to stare at her furthermore, the ever curious boy silently went towards the end.

He took out a spreadsheet out of his pocket where he made a rough draft about all the things he knew about the school and started thinking to himself, while looking at it one last time.

' A school where Classes are divided from Best to Worst. So, I can safely assume that it follows a meritocracy system. If that is the case, it would be quite a difficult task to carry other students to Class-A.

I guess sacrificing some of them in the future is a must... but maybe there's some kind of limitation to that as well.

On what basis will the class compete anyway?

School Tests? P.E Exams? No.... That's too simple for 'that man' to let me join this institution. There must be some kind of special test to check our worth. '

As Kiyotaka was lost in his thoughts, his ears suddenly picked up on a commotion taking place at the front of the bus. It was between an office lady, who was arguing with a blonde haired guy with a decent build. He was also wearing the same uniform as Kiyotaka. They were arguing about how the boy was sitting on a priority seat, not giving it to the old lady and how it should be his duty to serve the society.

In response to that, the boy gave his fare share of an argument with nothing but logic, sealing the office lady's mouth shut who was clenching her fists in frustration.

Later a short haired girl with beige colour joined the conversation and requested at least someone from the bus to give up their seat. Kiyotaka found her high pitched voice a little annoying, but decided to keep his mouth shut.

Later, an office lady out of guilt gave up her seat...

It was quite an interesting scenario this early in the morning. Just the topic of letting someone sit in a priority seat can escalate into such a huge argument..... Someone like Kiyotaka, a foreigner to outside society, had no idea of that.