Chapter 34 : A Small Stroll

Season 2 :  Chapter 1

I, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, am a boring soul. My life outside the whiteroom is as boring and monotonous as one could imagine.

Everyday I wake up, brush my teeth, take a shit, eat my breakfast, wear my clothes…. And on to the adventure.

Sometimes I pass the time reading some books or playing some games that the Professor recommended to me. I mean the FPS Shooter games are fun and all, but it gets boring pretty quickly  when you handle a gun and kill a lot of people with it in real life.

Was that too much information? Meh, who cares.

Anyways, today the Midterm Results are out. I'm not going to  say that I'm excited or nervous, because frankly I'm feeling nothing. Even if this is the first hurdle of the school, it's just the one of many. If any students fail this one, then the only thing I need to do is put more pressure on them….

I sighed to myself while drinking my cup of coffee as I was looking outside the window.

'Leadership really is not my cup of tea.'

Taking control of the whole class and ascending them doesn't seem to be a tough task for someone like me, but it definitely is…

I don't have any leadership qualities compared to Horikita, Hirata and even Kushida. The only way I'm keeping the defects at check is by using force or by the method of Carrot and Stick.

I don't understand that man at all. If you want your son to be the leader of Japan in the future, then why not give him some Leadership or Social lessons? How can you be that dumb? 

Or well….Maybe this is him making me learn how to control the masses and defeating other self proclaimed and experienced leaders by throwing me into a den of death battle… That seems smart to be honest.

With this, maybe I can taste the so-called defeat that I yearned beneath the deepest pits of my mind for such a long time...But I won't long for it now.

I have a lot of stuff to do before desiring defeat in someone else's hands.

Thinking of which, who has the capability to defeat me?

 Maybe I can groom Horikita and develop her into someone as capable or even more than her brother, Manabu Horikita and maybe I can get a challenge from her in the future.

The magenta haired guy who gave me the middle finger might also be competent....I didn't witness any feats from him, but I can sense that he would be a fierce adversary.

Class-B's Ichinose Honami is not a challenge for me now, but who knows, with her incredibly kind behaviour,  maybe she also has a second side to herself like Kushida.

Our resident narcissist Koenji might also be the one to change my fathers beliefs, but I don't have much hope for him. He tries to minimise his work as much as he can so he can get free time.. To be honest, I don't find myself annoyed with that, since I would've done the same as him if I could get freedom as well.

'Speaking of Koenji, I have to take a different path to make him Co-operate with me.'

Soon, my cup of coffee came to an end as I slung my bag over my shoulders, ready to go to the sacred institution,  awaiting for the judgement they pass on our pitiful souls…