Chapter 7 : Breakdown

Season 1  :   Chapter 7

Both the brown haired teen, Ayanokouji and his seatmate Horikita were standing in front of the isle  selling the free items. There was a lable stamped on it, where it was written that Only 3 items is the maximum limit for One Student.

"Only 3 items per month huh...Once again I'll clear some of my doubts.. If a student recieves 100,000 points every month, why would they feel the need to take free stuff, extremely worse in quality at such a rate that they would have to put a warning label?"

Horikita muttered to herself while absentmindedly grabbed 2 free bars of soap and 1 bottle of free body lotion, causing Ayanokouji to look at her curiously.

"I thought girls put more focus of taking care of their skin and buy expensive skin care stuff.Was I wrong?"

Horikita gave him a disinterested sideglance before putting her stuff inside her basket.

"Not every woman are the same, Ayanokouji-kun. Everyone has their  own preferences. Also, I already bought a high quality body lotion for my skin care, so don't worry. This is for backup Assumptionkouji-kun."

'Assumptionkouji? How did she come round to give me that nickname?'

"What's with the sudden nickname?"

One end of Horikita's mouth curled up slightly as she gave him the smallest of emotions, she ever showed throughout the whole day, through a victorious smirk.

"What?You didn't like the name? I thought it was something clever yet simple related to your character. A person who makes bold assumptions about a random stranger, whom he never met before."

'I just felt like my entire existence and social skills got  utterly destroyed by your words Horikita.'

But apparently, the fair skinned black haired lady was not done with her comments as her smirk curled upwards a little more as she continued on her onslought.

"Though I don't see your existence as a hindrance and find your uncaring attitude a little bold and impressive, other's won't accept you as the leader like that, Ayanokouji-kun. You were able to provoke them with your attitude, but will you be able to control them?"

'It seems Horikita already understood that it would be my victory in the end. Quite impressive.'

Ayanokouji, instead of answering to her question, slowly started walking towards the snacks section gesturing the black haired girl to follow him.

Horikita albeit confused, decided not to speak further and jogged a little to catch up to the brown haired boy who's eyes were curiosly looking over all the items.

His dull brown eyes, now had a little gleam in it, similar to that of a kid, who goes to a candy store.

Horikita looked away from Childkouji's face and drew her gaze towards the crisps section.

Although she wouldn't have minded gazing at that rather uncharacteristic expression on her usually stoic neighbor's face for a little longer.

"You don't have to worry about my leadership skills Horikita..My father is heavily involved in politics and wants me to be an important individual of the Future Japan. So, he implanted a fair share of tricks and ways to control a crowd, either through compassion, or through fear...And besides, you seem to have a good sense of authority as well, am I wrong?"

Horikita, who was nodding her head at his words throughout the whole time he was speaking, relatively getting interested more and more as the brown haired boy continued his allocution, looked a little confused at his last couple words and tilted her head sideways like a kitten.