Chapter 22 : DripKouji

'Is this what 'peace' looks like? Then I'd rather be in the White Room for the rest of my life.'

With his expression blanker than usual, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka stood like a statue with dozens of bags hanging from every bone of his body.

"Couldn't you guys just buy a shopping basket instead of using me as your luggage boy?"

"Nope~ Since we are out shopping with a boy, we intend to make yourself as useful as possible~Here hold this luggage boy."

With that Matsushita hanged another bag around Ayanokouji's neck as the boy looked like he wanted to kill himself.

'Is this what Hirata goes through on the regular? You have my condolences, pretty boy.'

Then as if an angel descended from the heavens, his saving grace tapped on his shoulder with a small smile on her face.

"Here, give me some of the bags Ayanokouji-kun. My hands are idle."

Horikita grabbed two designer bags from Ayanokouji's hands and slung it over her shoulders.

"You have my gratitude, my respectable friend."

Horikita lightly giggled at his words.

"Why so dramatic? You sound like those Old grandpas from the fantasy movies…"

"I didn't have the privilege to indulge in those, however I must say I'm kind of interested to find the resemblance in both of our speech."

"Blegh~ Can't you two talk in a simple manner? It's as if you guys are trying to flaunt your vocabulary!!"

Satou looked at them with narrowed eyes as Horikita gave her a confused look.

"That was never our intention. However, we'll be careful next time.Thanks for your warning Satou-san…"

"You did it once again Horikita-san~"

Matsushita lightly giggled in an elegant manner before starting to walk towards another designer store.

"Let's go guys. We have just one store to go through...Then we will get our leader some drip~"

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

"Ayanokouji-kun~"

Hearing the sing song voice of Matsushita, the brown haired boy turned towards her direction, as the girl started flaunting her new dress.

To raise her charm even more, Matsushita turned around and intentionally showed the boy her 'assets' to try to alleviate a reaction from him

However all her hopes disappeared when the boy still wore his usual stoic expression on his face.

"Hmm…. You look like a corporate worker."

"Gah!!!!"

As if arrows struck her heart, Matsushita tumbled while clutching her chest with a tearful sigh.