Chapter 16 : Consequences

"Chabashira-sensei, how much time do we have left for the homeroom?"

After listening to the brown haired boy's question, Chabashira looked at her watch before sighing to herself.

"Only 1 minute, Ayanokouji…."

"Well that sure is troublesome. In normal terms you won't be able to discuss the important matters then...Because of the interference of certain disturbances."

Ayanokouji's brown eyes then darted towards every single person who created a commotion, as they looked down in fear…

They wanted to protest against the apparent gloomy loner of the class, but what can they even do against someone who manhandled Sudou, the scary delinquent of the class.

The more responsible students of the class fell into a dilemma. They really needed to know the information about the School's system. Maybe they can ask their friends from other classes, but who says that they won't lie…

This time however, only one question saved them from this panic and difficulty...

"Sensei….how many points would it take for you to stay in the class for 5 more minutes?"

All of them had their eyes widened while Chabashira let out a small smirk.

"10,000 points."

"Isn't that cruel,Sensei?"

The homeroom teacher of Class-D shrugged her shoulders before giving him a small smile. 

"I can't do anything about that, Rules are rules...Either you pay the points or I am leaving….Time is up for homeroom."

"If it's a rule, then we can't do much about it huh...Very well, I'll pay the points. As the Leader of Class-D, the least I can do is sacrifice 10,000 private points for the wellbeing of my class."

With that, Ayanokouji went towards Chabashira to send her the 10,000 points, but was interrupted when Horikita stood up from her seat.

" I want to pay 5,000 points. Is that alright?"

Chabashira-sensei's eyes went towards the black haired girl whose eyes were filled with resolve, as the woman let out a small smile.

" Horikita huh….I see. Yes, you can pay as well. There are no rules against dividng an amount between students."

With that both the students paid the points to the homeroom teacher of Class-D while the rest of the class looked at them with a helpless gaze, while some of them looked at them with admiration… One of them was one Hirata Yosuke…

' I still don't understand what is going on and why Ayanokouji-kun wants to be the leader….But he himself sacrificed his points for our betterment...While fighting Sudou-kun as well, instead of knocking him out and injuring him, Ayanokouji-kun just stopped him from moving further, handling the situation very well..

I see..If Ayanokouji-kun wants to be the leader, then I would have no problem with it….Because he is already managing the class in 5 minutes way better than I did in a whole month..'

"Very well….Now listen closely and carefully to my words,Students of Class-D."

Chabashira-sensei loudly smacked her notebook on the podium, causing every single person in Class-D to pay close attention to her words.

"Firstly, all of you should be grateful to Ayanokouji and Horikita...If I'm being frank, with an attitude like yours, none of you deserve to know this information. I should just pack my bags and leave this hellhole of a room. But here I am, only because Ayanokouji and Horikita paid the points. So be grateful,defects…"