Chapter 63 : 'Vacation'

Season 3 : Chapter 7

'The everlasting summer sea. The boundless blue sky. Perfectly clear air. The rustling of the salty sea breeze that gently wraps around the body.

Here, in the heart of the Pacific Ocean without feeling the sweltering midsummer heat.

Yes, this is really a Sea Paradise.'

"This truly is the best!!!!"

Ike, who was standing on the deck of a luxury liner shouted in ecstacy while raising both of his arms in the air, lost in his excitement.

Unlike the other times, where he gets told to "Shut up" or "Fuck off", this time none of those words flied to his way, as the other students were also mesmerized with the beautiful view they were getting from the deck in the reserved seats.

"The view truly is beautiful isn't it?"

"You are absolutely correct, Kushida-chan."

Kushida, along with her clique were giggling to themselves while looking at the outside sceneries with dreamy eyes, as Kiyotaka was quietly sipping on his pina-colada while sitting on a sunlounger, enjoying the relaxing atmosphere.

'After a lot of hardships, and overcoming them, like the Midterms, and the sorts, the school has gifted the first years with the Summer Vacation.

At first, this seems like an ordinary vacation, where the school is rewarding the students for their hard work.

However if all they wanted was to give us a vacation, then why are there only us first years in such a huge ship? Judging by the size of it, it can easily accommodate the other two years.

And before even coming here, when I engaged in conversations with Elder Horikita, Tachibana and even Nagumo-senpai, all I got in response were some vague words shrouded in mystery....'

Having finished with his drink, Kiyotaka placed his empty glass on the table beside the chair before getting up.

His eyes immediately met the blue eyes of a certain girl, who gestured to him to meet her in secret.

Complying to her wishes, Kiyotaka followed her towards an empty shade, devoid of many students.

"How is her condition, Karuizawa?"

"Much better in comparison to before. From what she is saying, her nose still has the sniffles, but other than that, I don't think she is that sick, to the point that she can't enjoy this vacation."