Chapter 78 : Judgement

Season 4 : Chapter 1

"And in first place,

Class D : 393 points."

Everyone's eyes widened in shock and disbelief including the Class-D students himself. Chabashira Sae, the homeroom teacher of Class-D, who was nervously biting on one of her pens while anticipating the result, dropped it in disbelief before looking towards the source of her disbelief with widened, gleaming eyes.

Similarly to her, all the class Leaders looked at Kiyotaka Ayanokouji in a different light than before as this shocking result cemented the fact that there is not a single class who is a pushover in the conquest to reaching Class-A and the class led by Ayanokouji may be their biggest opponents one day.

"Holy shit .... we did it."

"We got first place with such a huge margin."

"LET'S GOOOOO."

"WE DID IT!!!!!"

The immediately silent Class-D rose in uproar after the sense of realisation started hitting in as all of them started jumping and cheering in joy, a couple of them going as far as even hugging their leader, who uncomfortably hugged them back, not knowing what to do in certain situations.

" .....How did they get so much points while we got only 40?"

"What is the meaning of this, Katsuragi-san?"

"We trusted you, didn't we?"

"How could you do us like that?"

The gloating side of Class-A who were mocking all the students beneath their class, finally had reality bite them in their ass, as they realised that the massive lead of Class Points that they had over other classes, shrinked a lot in just one exam.

However, instead of taking such a stepback like a man and accepting it and improvising on it, the Class-A students took the cheap route and instead started blaming their representative Katsuragi Kohei for all this mess.

"Oi Why are you blaming him? It's not like any of you did anything remarkable anyway?"

"Shut up dog. No one wants to speak with you."

"Keep that mouth shut. We don't want any rabies."

"Kiyotaka Ayanokouji should've killed you on the ship."

Katsuragi's loyal dog, Yahiko Tatsuya tried to defend his leader, however all he got in response was animosity send towards his way, immediately making him shut up.

"Kukukukuku, looks like your class is in quite the shambles, Katsuragi."

"Ryuuen."

"Now now, don't glare at me like that. Both of us got outsmarted by the wonderful mastermind of Class-D. It's not like it's my fault, is it? Kukuku."

All Katsuragi could do was sigh at his words, because he knew that what Ryuuen was saying was in fact absolutely true. Just like Class-A, Class-C also had to suffer the damage Ayanokouji Kiyotaka had caused them. Both of the classes caught strays of his attack, so as a leader himself, Katsuragi could see from where Ryuuen is coming from.