Chapter 95 : A Tyrant's Frustration

Season 4 : Chapter 18

On the other side of the ship, a certain leader of Class-C was at the moment chilling all by himself not caring about any of the results that were happening around him. He was drinking his iced tea with a relaxed expression on his face as if even if the world ended right now, he wouldn't care about it in the slightest. Beside him stood his trusty right hand man, Albert Yamada who would never leave his side after the historic day of when Ryuuen defeated him making him acknowledge the Magenta haired boy as the true Leader of Class-C. What a beautiful day that indeed was.

Soon, both of the Class-C boys heard some footsteps coming towards their way as arrived a scowling Ibuki, who immediately glared at Ryuuen making him chuckle to himself.

"Kukuku why do you look so angry, Ibuki? Did you finally get rejected by Ayanokouji or something?"

And just like always, Ryuuen's provocation did wonders as Ibuki's glare intensified even more as she looked away from Ryuuen for a second.

"What does Ayanokouji have to do with me feeling irritated? I'm just annoyed at the fact that in spite of you having your own group to take care of, why are you still bothering me.",she said as her eyes found themselves being drawn towards the beautiful sea.

"Kukuku, no matter how far we stay away from each other.. I'll always call you 24/7 Ibuki. I love you, after all.", maintaining his smirk, Ryuuen leaned over his chair as the scowl on Ibuki's face intensified even more.

"Am I starting to experience motion sickness or is it your words that make me wanna barf?"

To her words, all Ryuuen did was laugh to his heart's content before his gaze turned a little serious in comparison to before.

"Say Ibuki, is Ayanokouji really the 'Target' of the (Rabbit) group? Or is it some sort of farce?"

"Don't know about that. Like he literally showed the mail in front of everyone and Ichinose of Class-B called him during the meeting and it was that exact phone where the mail was shown was where the call was seen. So I don't know if Ayanokouji did some insane stuff to find the plot holes of the rules. From what I saw, he indeed was the Target. You can ask Manabe and the others about that if you have any suspicions.", said Ibuki, not even sparing a glance at the Tyrant of Class-C who just cracked his neck continuing sipping on his drink.

"No need for that. I already got my answers. But the fact that he indeed is the Target is quite troublesome in my opinion. Because of this sudden result, the pattern that I was making in my head doesn't make that much sense anymore.", said Ryuuen as his eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Also it's weird for Ayanokouji to try the Ichinose strategy. And it's clear as day that his verbal agreement favoured that damn baldy's class the most. Which makes me wonder, are their class in some sort of alliance that we missed? I need to keep a close eye on Horikita and Katsuragi during the meetings. Very well, your work here is done Ibuki. Leave."

"Thank god. The stench of you being an asshole was making me go insane.", replied the blue haired to which Ryuuen did his signature laugh trying to annoy her even more.

"Kukuku love you too bitch."

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

Ryuuen POV

Much to my disappointment, I couldn't find a single noteworthy  interaction between Horikita and Katsuragi. Not only they didn't say a word to one another, they refrained from even looking at one another. Normally I would've found the situation amusing and light more fuel on the fire between them, but this situation is different.