Chapter 86 : Odd

Season 4 : Chapter 9

Ayanokouji POV

Three days have  passed since the inhabited island test. During these days, nothing that interesting or serious took place ... as most of the students spent their time chilling with their groups or playing games and stuff... or for some people sleeping all day.

Even though the exam ended three days prior, it seemed like there were still a couple of students who were still exhausted after their fight for survival.

With nothing much to do, I sat on one of the sunloungers as I took my shirt off, not wanting to miss the chance of getting melatonin on my body as well as to get some Vitamin-D ...

In front of me was quite the splendid side of the girls of Class-D and Class-B consisting of Ichinose, Kushida, Satou, Amikura and others, playing in the pool, all of them wearing bikinis or swimsuits. While they were lost in their activities, I couldn't help but notice the short bounces and jiggles that everytime they were moving, no matter how hard I tried ....

However, not like anyone would notice my 'curious' gaze, since even if I was looking at them, the bored look in my eyes will make it seem that I'm not interested.

Their self-esteem might get destroyed by that, but hey, at least I won't be framed as a pervert.

Well, can someone blame me though? After all, us boys still are little beasts and sexually active animals.

Beside me, a couple other boys were also looking at the wet figures of the girls with dreamy expression on their faces.

Since it's a luxurious ship, which is most probably going to be a once in a lifetime experience for most of the students here, they found themselves further indulged in their fantasy of being a couple with a beautiful girl.

Hey, I mean ... it's not out of the option though. If people were to fall in love here, it wouldn't be that strange in my eyes.

Besides that, I heard a couple of rumours that students were apparently hooking up with each other secretly ... and that around nineteen couples were born in this cruise ship. Quite the number I must say.

However, doing dirty stuff in the ship, it takes quite some balls to do that, I must say. Respect to whoever you are.

My mind immediately went back to what happened between me and Suzune in her room back then as I released a small sigh ...

That doesn't count as dirty stuff .... right?

"Ooh Ichinose-san is sooo hot .... Her boobs are moving everywhere!!!"

Disturbing me from my thoughts, my gaze went towards the two disgusting creatures who were sitting in the ground beneath my feet, while drooling over the girls. It was none other than Ike and Yamauchi.

I almost forgot their presence since they were quiet. Can someone zip their mouth please? I wish they always stayed quiet.

"Forget about Ichinose-san. Look at Kikyou-chan, Haruki!! She looks so cuuute!!!"

As if sensing their disgusting gaze upon her, in the midst of playing, Kushida turned towards the both of them and gave them a small wave, immediately resulting in them roaring in excitement wearing dumb smiles on their faces.