Chapter 54 : Embrace

Season 2 : Chapter 21

After checking the prices of the CCTV cameras, both Horikita and Kiyotaka took a break and went inside a cafe, ordering a large parfait.....only for Kiyotaka himself who was partaking himself in completing his food with quite a satisfied look in his face.

Horikita, however just sweatdropped at his actions before drinking her coffee with a small smile.

"So....Ayanokouji-kun how should we pay the price for the CCTV? 30,000 points is quite expensive, don't you think?"

Dropping his spoon on the parfait, Kiyotaka wiped his mouth with a handkerchief before looking at Horikita, who was idly staring at him.

"Hm....We will enlighten Sudou about our plan and take all the remaining points he has to buy the cameras. It's either pay or get expelled . There's not much option left for him."

"But do you really think, someone like Sudou-kun actually has some private points left?"

"He must have some. He took my advice and started conserving points early, adding to that, he is a member of the first team of the basketball club.

I heard that by being a member of the first team, you get around 50k points a month. So he should have enough."

"I see. So, we are not requiring Sakura-san's help for this matter, correct?"

"Yes it's not needed. She seems like she does not want to include herself in this situation because of her own personal reasons, so there's no need for her.

Also, in the trial, even if she serves as a witness, it would have no effect since there won't be much credibility if the witness is from Class-D themselves."

The black haired maiden tapped her fingers on the table with a thoughtful expression before she looked back at him.

"So, we are going to put an end to this matter before the day of the trial, which is the day after after tomorrow, correct?"

"Yes. Let's call the three Class-C boys in the special building by tomorrow evening, before that I'll set up the camera. "

"But how will you call them without appearing suspicious?"

"Who says that I will do all the work?"

Kiyotaka immediately took out his phone and showed it to Horikita who immediately frowned in annoyance looking at the text.

Ayanokouji : Hey slave, do your job and text Ishizaki and the other 2 irrelevant guys who accuesed Sudou, and tell them that you have something to say to them.