Chapter 50 : Is this Love?

Season 2 :  Chapter 17

As soon as the class ended and the lunchbreak started, Kiyotaka gave his black haired seatmate a side glance which immediately caught her attention, resulting  her to close the novel she was reading.

"Horikita...."

"Hmm?"

"You guys talked with Sakura yesterday right? What happened over there?"

She released a small sigh before rubbing her temples.

"It's a long story. "

"We have a lot of time."

"Sigh....Well, she is in fact, the witness and she caught a picture of the altercation between Sudou-kun and the Class-C students  as well."

"That's a good news. However from the sigh you released, their is some sort of problem,  isn't it?"

"Exactly. However her problem is that, inside the memory card of her camera, there are some private pictures of her that she doesn't want to share with anyone. I felt really annoyed with her, but in the end I can't fight back, since it's her own choice to help us or not. So, we persuaded her in helping us."

"I see...It must be something very important for her...So, in the end did you achieve any success in persuading her?"

"Yes we achieved success, which brings us to our next problem. While we were talking, someone bumped on Sakura-san resulting in her camera falling on the ground, causing it to get damaged. "

" It would at least take 3 to 4 days to get it repaired, whereas the trial is in 5 days...."

Kiyotaka leaned on his chair backwards while cracking his shoulder muscles.

"This is quite the troublesome situation, huh?"

"Yeah....but there is something else I'm quite worried about."

"What is it?"

"The person who is in charge of repairing Sakura-san's camera was surveying her with quite a perverted gaze and was pretty forceful in asking her address and phone number. However I put in my number instead and with one glare of mine,  he gave up on her."

"Good job...Did you do the job I asked you to?"

"Oh yeah. I already put a  tracker inside Sakura-san's phone, let me share you the link."

"Yeah. After doing that, give me your phone . I'll put on a tracker on it as well."

His words elicited an incredulous gaze from Horikita, who couldn't understand the reason behind this sudden action.

"Huh? Why do you want that?"

"Try to understand this, Horikita. That guy has your phone number and if what you are saying is true, then creeps like him can easily hack someone's device and track them.

I know that you know self defence and you can protect yourself, however there always should a back-up plan, isn't that right? If you are in trouble, one call and I'll know your location."