Chapter 11 : Reunion

Season 1  :  Chapter 11

" You two..First years. Would you mind coming with me to the Student Council room for a second?

The President would like to meet you both for some reason... "

As the purple haired secretary senpai whispered these words to the both of them, Horikita's relaxed state stiffened once again. Her eyebrows started twitching a little as her fists clenched together.

"R-right now?"

"Yes.Please follow me."

Without waiting for a response, Secretary-Senpai started walking away…

Ayanokouji looked at his 'friend' who was standing still, not daring to move a finger. 

' What is the relationship between the two siblings? Why is Horikita so scared of her own brother? Was he the one to give her this trauma? '

"Horikita?"

No response.

"Horikita?"

Once again, no response….The girl was standing still as if both of her feet were glued to the ground.

'Sigh...Well it can't be helped.'

Without waiting any further, the masterpiece of the whiteroom grabbed her hand and started walking behind Tachibana Akane, dragging along his 'friend'.

Immediately she snapped out of her state feeling flustered at the sudden contact. Her eyes directed towards their hands interlocking one another as her face blushed a little.

 Her eyes directed towards their hands interlocking one another as her face blushed a little

"A-ayanokouji-kun? What are you doing holding my hand like that?"

" You were not moving an inch from your initial position. Plus it seems like your brother wants to meet you. You don't want to make him wait do you?"

Hearing his logical response, the black haired girl seemed to snap out of her weird fantasy back to reality.

" O-of course not. How can I make nii-san wait?
.
.
.
.
.
.

I apologise for my tardiness Ayanokouji-kun. Let's go."

Her voice got to her previous state as her eyes looked a little determined, though for some reason, both of her hands were still trembling.

Instead of letting go of her hand, the brown haired boy gripped it tighter, causing the quivering of her hands to get a little stable. 

"I don't know why you are feeling anxious, Horikita…Don't worry too much. I'm here with you right? If something goes wrong I have your back."

Ayanokouji made his tone a little softer than usual, hoping to calm the girl down.

His reassuring words seemed to do it's trick as Horikita's hands finally stopped trembling. As rehearsed, she once again took a couple of deep breaths. After a couple of seconds, she sent him a small relieved smile.