Chapter 90 : Target

Season 4 : Chapter 13

Kiyotaka and Horikita decided to meet with one another the next day, during breakfast, since the black haired maiden was apparently mentally drained to discuss  the rules and regulations after the meeting. Not seeing any harm in doing so, Kiyotaka agreed to her words and postponed the meeting.

It was now breakfast time, as the dining hall was filled with students of different classes, eating and merrily chatting with one another. Kiyotaka made sure to avoid the buffet popular with the students and walked towards the deck of the ship, where there was a small cafe named 'Blue Ocean'. Unlike the buffet, there were hardly any students here, which gave this restaurant a calm and cosy feeling to it.

The time was around 7:53 a.m. a couple of minutes prior to the designated meeting time with the person he was waiting for. Kiyotaka walked inside the cafe and ordered two cups of black coffee, as the door to it opened as Horikita Suzune walked inside.

"Good morning."

"Good morning. Did you have a nice sleep?"

"So so, I guess. I got way too habituated to sleeping with the support of my soft toys, so in a way it hindered me a little. Guess, I need to cut off that bad habit."

She let out a faint chuckle before as she opened the menu card and started browsing through it.

"You didn't have any breakfast right?"

"Nope. I ordered two cups of black coffee for us. I didn't know if you would have preferred to eat now or later. So I decided to stall it."

"Well, I'm not quite sure about it. What do you recommend? I think eating right now would hinder the time, no? And we don't have much time left till the 'meeting' starts."

"Let's just eat later. A cup of coffee would be enough for now in my opinion."

"Very well. Now first of all, would you mind telling me about what you and Chabashira-sensei discussed about the exam, before it even started?"

"I guess. But for that, I need to confirm something to myself. I presume you remember  the  names of the members of all the other classes who are in your group?"

"Yeah. I wrote it down after reaching my room. Our group is kind of amazing actually. Almost as if it was on purpose and not mere coincidence."

With that, Horikita handed him a slip of paper where she wrote the names of her group which was named Dragon.

Dragon

Class A : Katsuragi Kohei, Nishikawa Ryouko, Shita Shinji, Koharu Yano

Class B : Ando Sayo, Kanzaki Ryuuji, Tsukabe Hitomi

Class C : Oda Takumi, Suzuki Hidetoshi, Sonoda Masashi, Ryuuen Kakeru

Class D : Kushida Kikyou, Hirata Yousuke, Horikita Suzune

'Hmm a couple of unknown names but the group sure is stacked. Katsuragi, Ryuuen, Kanzaki, Suzune, Kushida,  it's almost like a fantasy squad made by the teachers.'